[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get younger?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: cropped-quarter-life-crisis.jpg (43 KB, 420x294) Image search: [Google]
cropped-quarter-life-crisis.jpg
43 KB, 420x294
Being an adult fucking sucks, I don't like it anymore. I want to be 15 again. How do I do that?
>>
What exactly sucks about being an adult?
>>
>>16854158
by working hard to guarantee your now and your future doesn't keep fucking sucking. then you'll get the joy of living again
>>
I'm right there with you OP. I'm 24 and everything seems hard. Though I don't think I really want to be 15 again, because my life wasn't great at that age. I just wish I could be better.
>>
>I want to be 15 again. How do I do that?

What the fuck kind of question is this? You can't, retard.
>>
>>16854158
Become a feminist.
>>
File: DeLorean.jpg (84 KB, 960x653) Image search: [Google]
DeLorean.jpg
84 KB, 960x653
>>16854158
>I want to be 15 again. How do I do that

This and 16 Gigawatts
>>
>>16854158
>How do I do that?

You can't.

You make the best of what you got right now.

And if what you got right now isn't good, then you man up and admit to yourself that you fucked up somewhere, think about exactly where you fucked up, and learn from that.
>>
>>16854158
Deny reality. Live with your parents again. Go back to school on fake paperwork and pretend you transferred from somewhere far away.
>>
My trick to feeling like a kid again is being so on top of my responsibilities that I don't need to worry about them. It's been a while since I've had that feeling.
>>
>>16854336
This
Works better if you're asian
Nobody can tell the difference between a 15 and 25 year old asian
>>
>>16854158

I feel ya on more levels than you could possibly know

I think the only solution is to tough through the muck and build an environment where you can be careless and free again.
>>
OP posts and leaves. Again.
>>
>>16854202
>Though I don't think I really want to be 15 again

This is the part that really sucks. Trying to look back on a simpler time just makes me realise "wait a minute, have I EVER been happy?!"
(Not OP)
>>
>>16854490
I'm confident I could be a ot happier back then with what I know now.

I also realize this would be like killing everything in a starting area when you're lvl 100 just for the fun of it.
>>
>>16854494

Dude, have you tried dealing with teenagers as an adult? They're really fucking annoying. Dealing with them while having an adult brain is fucking hard mode. At least when you're just as dumb as them, you don't notice it so much.
It's more akin to being the only sober guy at a party.
>>
>>16854431

Nah, I'm just lurking.
>>
Be my slave boy and work my feilds.
>>
>>16854527

okay, deal.
>>
>>16854528
If you can find me, and I'm attracted to you, then we have a deal.
>>
>>16854517

I seem to have a knack for talking with teenagers. but only if I'm clean shaven. I don't think they're so bad. my coworkers even behave similarly, even though they're in their mid 20's. (i flipped off my boss and told him he's retarded - with no consequence on multiple occasions, so you get an idea)

we're all just animals. some adults just pretend to have a stick up their ass.
>>
>>16854533

running a trace, keep talking please.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.