[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Self pity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (2 MB, 3500x4194) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 3500x4194
Basically, I'm an awful person. Here's what happens, something comes up and makes me feel like shit. However when I get told stuff like I'm not really shit or everyone goes through this I try to make up some excuse for why I'm worse. Basically I make a problem worse just so I can feel sorry for myself. How do I solve this?
>>
With Self Death
>>
>>16853302
You need to experience true hell. See others experiencing it. My wife miscarried the other night. At 16 weeks so we had ultrasound pictures and had heard the heartbeat and all that. You cannot know loss like that. Holding your wife's hand as your dead baby lay in a pool of blood between her legs. Knowing you will never hug them, soothe them to sleep, hear their laugh, watch them enjoy pizza.

You need to go see what bad truly means. Because my heart is shattered and the only reason I didn't blow my fucking brains out is my daughter. Feel free to make yourself feel worse than that but I can't imagine you have any idea what kind of pain that is.
>>
sorry for your loss

>>16853335

>watch them enjoy pizza

uh is this a reference to true detective?
>>
>>16853335
I'm 33 weeks pregnant and that was my worst fear for the first 25 weeks. I'm truly sorry
>>
>>16853341
No. If you have kids old enough you'd know what I mean. Their first french fry, slice of pizza, and jello are all really happy moments as a parent. They get a look like "what the hell is this?" then you can see it turn into "oh my god I never want to not taste this in my mouth at all times."

At least that's how it's been with my daughter so far.
>>
>>16853352
Thank you. You're at a point now that rejection would still have a good chance at living. I always thought it was rare and happened really early. This week was the worst learning experience of my life.
>>
>>16853359
It takes a long time to heal, as long as your wife and you both remember you BOTH lost a child then you can work through it together. Oftentimes couples receive one sided comfort and the other is left out to cope on their own. Stay strong and hope that whatever caused the miscarriage was something that saved your child from a life if suffering
>>
>>16853302
Quit feeling sorry for yourself you lazy piece of shit. You have the ability to change your life, but you choose not to and waste your time and effort coming up with excuses to avoid solving the problem you really want to fix and you know it.

"Waaaah I'm a bad person"

Quit judging yourself and using labels to whine about how "shitty" you are. The words that you use to describe yourself as a person are more binding than you know.

Virgin? So what? Sex is overrated. No friends? You don't have the emotional capability to have any the way you are now. Nobody wants to be around you if all you do is dwell on your own problems, dickhead. I don't care about your problems, and if you don't make any effort to fix them, then nobody else will, either.

People like >>16853335 (im very sorry for your loss) have very real, emotionally devastating problems on a level that you probably have never experienced in your life.

Maybe you developed some kind of inferiority complex from being bullied/neglected/lonely growing up, but instead of putting forth effort to fix it you choose to dwell on it and come up with excuses for not taking care of your fucking responsibilities in order to get what you want.

Instead of forcing yourself to do things you don't want to and change your habits for a little while to make the rest of your life so much fucking better, you want to go on fucking 4chan and complain about how much of a piece of shit you think you are. You remind me of the person I used to be, and I fucking hate the way I used to be.

Your life isn't going to change if your habits don't. You know why people try to emphasize with you and tell you that you aren't as bad as you think you are? It's because they're too nice to tell you the fucking truth about how your life is shitty because of who you are and it's really your fault.

You want to know how to solve your problem? You analyze your behaviors, and change your habits or keep living your life being a useless fuck.
>>
>>16853404
Call me an asshole if you want, but I'm saying this because nobody else in your life will and there are no repercussions from going on the internet and telling you how fucking useless you are.

I hope to God you prove me wrong someday.
>>
>>16853415
>He becomes astronaut.
U mad kid?
>>
>>16853456
No, not at all. Why would I be jealous of somebody else's success?
>>
>>16853404
How did you solve it then?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.