[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My best friend wants to get an apartment with our other friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 001.jpg (444 KB, 1993x3000) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
444 KB, 1993x3000
My best friend wants to get an apartment with our other friends and their girlfriends for next year, because it'd be cheaper than living on-campus. As a poorfag, that's completely okay by my book, and plus I love my friends. But one of their girlfriends used to be best friends with my ex-girlfriend and it's still weird to be around her, and the other one I can barely tolerate for more than an hour before I want to punt a puppy until it pops out of this plane of existence. I'm pretty sure I could live with my other two friends on-campus, but that's some good money being spent there, and more I'll have to pay back after college. So I find myself at a dilemma: what do?
>>
The best roommates are the ones that stay the fuck out of your way. Can you do that with them at least?
>>
>>16853278
Not sure. I'm good at avoiding people, but it's like this person's presence just makes me want to not be around her. I went from a five-minute shit to a 30-minute shit today because she was in my dorm room talking to my friend about apartments. I don't even want to run the risk of running into them, and plus I don't think either of these girlfriends would care very much and probably knock on my door all the time. Not a fan
>>
>>16853269
If you can't tolerate some of them now, you sure as shit won't be able to later on, especially when exams and things come around.
Like above anon said: the best roommates are the ones who you can coexist with daily and not need to bother each other. Stick with people like that and you can hang out with your friends on the side--your home should be a place to escape drama, not create it.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.