[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dreaded F word
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (427 KB, 466x344) Image search: [Google]
image.png
427 KB, 466x344
Can you write for feminist publications if it's never a label you really ever identified with?
>>
I bet it's easier than writing about things you really care about, seems to me. As a job.
>>
>>16852498
You'll be discovered and executed for heresy without due process. But yes, I imagine you could.
>>
>>16852529
I hope you're being ironic
>>
>>16852597
Third wave feminist hardcore publications like reddit and github will actively carry out seek and destroy operations the second that they learn you've compromised them.

But if you mean regular feminism like that equal rights stuff then they won't care.

It's like the difference between wasps and bees. Bees are nice and fluffy and respectful towards men. If wasps learn that you have an alternative viewpoint they'll kill you in your sleep without warning or an attempt to reason with you.
>>
That seems to be what the journalism industry does (for most stances not just feminism). They are paid (hardly) to turn out crap quickly.

Also for feminism specifically the mostly highly paid are basically actors, because you can make millions given talks and playing video games, pretending you can't find the jump button to see batmans butt and that is sexist.
>>
>>16852498
Absolutely.

I can write for anyone.
I spent like 10 fucking years being a student.
That means new profs every year. Like at least 4.

I can verbally suck dick by now
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.