[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my situation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
does this look infected to you?
>>
>>16852118
Nah just looks a little gross. There's no redness or swelling.

Maintain hygiene and it should fix itself if you leave it alone.
>>
Ingrown nail yes its going to get infected..
You need to get it cut back surgically most likely. . Reason being is they often just grow back ingrown again

Source: i had the same thing ... luckily im ausfag so the surgery was free :p
>>
Yep. Look at the purple swelling around the edge of the discharge. The discharge is nasty too.

Clear away the puss. Pour some sea salt into a tub of hot water and let it soak for a few hours.
>>
looks infected to me!
(likely ingrown)

try using hydrogen peroxide on it to help fizz out some of the pus.

may also consider going to a podiatrist.
>>
>>16852127
Looks pretty purple to me at the side, plus there is an open wound that clearly has some gunk on it. It's infected. Enjoy your weeks worth of anti-biotics man, shits hell because it takes so long to heal. Took me like 6 weeks.
>>
Looks infected, but not to the point where the situation is dangerous. Clean it daily with hydrogen peroxide, keep it bandaged with neosporin during the day, and give it air when you can at night.

And have fun with draining it once it's healed enough. That's the best part.
>>
Thanks for the responses! Doctor told me to basically take some antibiotics and soak it everyday; then if nothing else, the nail has to come out
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.