[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I break up with my girlfriend? We can't hang out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 640x626) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 640x626
Should I break up with my girlfriend? We can't hang out because my family is alcoholic white trash and we live in a broken down shit hole house that's depressing and her dad doesn't like me. If we have no way to hang out there's nothing you can do right?
>>
>>16851785
How strong is the relationship on a scale of 1-10? Do you have concrete long-term plans together? Can you support yourselves?
>>
>>16851839
Like a 5 kinda but not really and probably yeah if we both worked
>>
>>16851863
So why aren't you taking her and getting some cheap place to rent? I would do it but only if there was enough trust in the relationship. Otherwise, at a 5/10, I probably wouldn't bother. Go find a new relationship?
>>
>>16851888
We are its just I need to find a job when I share a vehicle with my parents who work and she wants to get a job too but she's in school I figure I can pay most of it if we get somewhere cheap
>>
>>16851904
Yes, you may. Changing into a more independent state is always welcome. Maybe you'll need to sacrifice the car, get a bike or take public transport.
>>
>>16851785
Yeah.

Unless you want to adult mode it and rent a place together and get jobs and shit.
Consider getting a scooter or busses or something until you can afford a car.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.