[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get my parents to get a divorce? I've literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 700x700
How do I get my parents to get a divorce? I've literally never seen them happy once. Every day I have to sit and listen to them yell and scream back and forth every fucking day. My dad sleeps on the couch and they never talk or do anything together. My mom spends all day laying in bed drinking hard liquor and the only time she gets up is to come scream and I have to listen to her screaming for 3 hours every fucking day. She's either completely quiet or freaking the fuck out and bitching for hours straight and my dad fucks everything up and doesn't give a fuck about anything so he just makes all our lives shit and she just bitches even more. They're too stupid to get divorced on their own I have to do it for them. This is literally fucking day they literally never stop screaming at each other and all my friends silently judge how sad my house is
>>
Show them this post. I'm not even joking, just tell them you have something to talk about, get them here and show them this exact post you made.
>>
>>16851572
I've said it a million times I even told my dad last night I would fuck him up if they don't get a divorce
>>
>>16851560
You think that a divorce will stop them from being in each others' presence? From what you're saying, they're pretty stupid, right? They keep each other in a vicious circle of codependency otherwise one of them would've stepped out. Give me more details, why are they fighting?
>>
>>16851575
Sounds like your parents dont give too much of a fuck then. Should ignore them and start thinking about moving out as soon as possible in this case.
>>
>>16851627
They're poor as fuck like I can't even describe it were the crazy twitchy family that everyone avoids my dad neglects everything my mom needs or wants because all he cares about is cigarettes and tv and my mom cares way too much about life and doesn't even know where to focus her attention they literally always fight about money and shit they need and how my dad does nothing
>>
stop making this thread every fucking day
>>
>>16851703
Financial problems is the number one reason marriages disband, so they're way on their way there. Maybe they will separate very soon or start ignoring each other and keep living in the same place. You could help by sitting down with them and literally asking them to ignore each other. Have you tried talking openly?
>>
>>16851736
No it's been like this since I was born they just fight 24/7 and don't give a fuck about happiness it's like they just accepted misery for the rest of their life
>>
>>16851742
Really? In that case it really is codependency. Tough shit, maybe you have to do something else completely. What would happen if you started hiding your mom's liquor or your dad's cigarettes?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.