[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I put in wrong age on a dating site (23 instead of 21) because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 01.jpg (32 KB, 570x375) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
32 KB, 570x375
I put in wrong age on a dating site (23 instead of 21) because I wanted to attract more girls. Now I have to find a way to explain to my 23 y/o gf that Im 2 years younger before she finds out about it herself somehow.
We have been together 4 months. Help me /adv/!
>>
Just tell her, 23 to 21 is not a great age difference. You can still do everything that a 21 year old can.
>>
"Hey, I lied. I'm 21. Lets fuck"

just get it over with, OP
>>
>>16850978
Well you already fucked up. This is going to seriously impact the trust between you two.

But basically just tell her you're actually 21 and then take things from there. Obviously ask her for forgiveness, but sometimes you can avoid confrontation by just simply telling her the truth. You're not 23, you're 21. Just be honest.

And remember, this basically has a chance of going south and you're going to have to accept that.
>>
It's two years, what's the big deal? Just tell her you fucked up and didn't say anything because you were embarassed. It's not like you're actually 45 and being a creep or something
>>
Unless you have said "hey babe yeah I'm totally 23", just chalk it up to a "miss-click" when you were making that profile.
>>
>>16850978

bring it up casually. if you havvent said 'im 23' in person then you can play it off like it was a typo on your account. just be like

>when you were my age did you ever feel XX or YY?
>your age?
>21....
>oh i thought you were 23?
>nope, what made you think that?
>didnt your profile say 23?
>i dont think so.
>are you sure, im pretty sure it said 23
>no im certain, elt me check...
>huh it does say 23. guess it was a typo (assuming your tinder profile still exists. if it doesnt just say maybe it was a typo and continue asking the main question. she wont carE)
>>
>>16850978
At that age, the difference is just a number fambody.

If you keep going it's gonna come up sooner or later. Might as well come clean and get it off your back.
>>
>>16850978
just tell her you have autism op, obviously she'll be understanding in this situation
>>
>>16851292
>>16851279
Uh, yeah, this is your best bet. It's not a huge deal but that's enough of a deception that I don't think you're getting out of this unless you play it off as an honest mistake.
>>
Maybe wait for your birthday, correct her then. Act confused and shit then bring up the typo idea.
>>
>>16851510
This is a decent idea. I think I will go for this. Only problem is I have a slight memory of confirming I was 23 in person when we first started dating. Not sure though.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.