[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are people on 4chan so obsessed with not being virgins?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 03.jpg (392 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
392 KB, 800x800
There's always the same stupid discussion of someone wanting to lose their virginity because they somehow think it's embarrassing or someone who wants a virgin partner/to wait until marriage. Why are so many people around here insecure about their virginity, maybe I just don't give a shit what people think but it's still weird to be embarrassed about. As for wanted a virgin partner why are there so many threads where the two sides get so hostile. It's a personal choice, it's not right or wrong so why do people insist on harassing each other about it. I'm a 20 yr old virgin and I only want a virgin too, it's just what I want for myself I'm not making anyone else do anything. Same for those who don't care, why get so hostile? I've never had this sort of thing come up irl. I've been on 4chan for a few years now and it's always the same fucking thing but with more people defending casual sex. Can someone explain this to me?
>>
>>16810468

>why do people care about losing their own virginity

cuz its hyped up. american pie culture has more than set in. having sex is good, and shows that you are desirable to some degree. being a virgin means missing out on something your penis wnats almost daily, and it means that no lady would do you.

at least in those anons minds.

>why do people get hostile

usually the threads are created with hostility. for instance the OP may say
"where can i find women who arent fucking whores? i only want a virgin"

this implies that anyone who isn't a virgin is inferior and automatically a slut. a large majority of the time the OP is also not a virgin themselves, but are insisting a virgin, which is weird in itself.
>>
>>16810479
The thing is, this isn't exclusive to /adv/,/r9k/, or /b/. It's all over 4chan.
>>
>>16810504

again, OP is generally hostile / elitist, and again, people live in a culturethat no longer prides virginity. american pie won.

its still the same answer outside of this board.
>>
>>16810479
It's kind of ironic you call it "American Pie culture" because the moral of the movie was not to obsess over sex... even though they all get laid anyway which kind of ruins the lesson's execution.
>>
>>16810516
I've never seen people get anywhere near this hostile about it irl. Usually they just leave it up to each person to decide what they want. And only complete assholes actually bother anyone about being a virgin.
>>
>>16810523

so really its not ironic at all.

>>16810534

thats cuz in real life people dont bring this sort of thing up. and when they do its generally with friends or in a sitatuin where people want to tread lightly.

in real life you'll almost never see a group of grown white men yelling 'NIGGER' and talking about which one of them is the biggest pedophile. but these are waht their thoughts are below the surface that get posted when no one knows who they are
>>
>>16810523

not really. the lesson of mean girls was to NOT be mean, yet as soon as that movie came out, cliques and burn books were all the rage.
>>
>>16810545
Is this really true? I'm pretty much the same online as irl. This makes me scared to think about what people around me are really like.
>>
>>16810555

>are people really hiding things so they dont get judged.

yes. literally yes. duh yes. do you honestly think theres people who are openly pedophiles in real life? not as many as there are on 4chan
>>
>>16810564
I assumed they didn't like to come out of their homes all that much.
>>
>>16810468
Because being a virgin not by choice is a mark of shame. It means you're too weird or fat or ugly to attract another human being. The best part is that you can't even hire a whore to fuck you because that doesn't get rid of your shame it only adds to it! Fuck this world!
>>
>>16810592
I don't get that though. If you're a fat virgin the problem is your weight. Even if you had sex with a hot girl it doesn't change that you're fat. The solution is to lose weight.
>>
>>16810598
Fat guy here responding to you for that anon. So I'm supposed to continue my forced celibacy for another 2+ years while I lose all this weight? Gee that sounds like a ton of fun. Even then losing weight doesn't guarantee me anything. My body will still be disgusting thanks to all the loose skin plus I'll be two years older. In the context of this conversation the benefit does not seem to out weigh (Har har) the cost.
>>
>>16810614
Your missing the point. I'm saying that your problem is being fat. You can have sex, sure. The point is that even if you have sex it's not like suddenly there is no reason to be ashamed of your weight anymore. We don't stay fit just for the purpose of attracting women.
>>
>>16810468

I don't wanna stay like this forever
>>
>>16810598

What about the guys who are involuntarily too weird? What about the guys who have a terminal case of the uglies? We can't really put make up on and girls don't really as desperate for the opposite sex's attention as guys do.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.