[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Awww
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 500x684) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 500x684
Tell me what your gf/bf told you that melted your heart. I'm just so in love and it makes me happy to hear about other peoples love-stories
>>
>>16810093

>cool

i recently started seeing a brazilian and english is their second language. dont get me wrong, the brazilians an engineer and super smart on scholarship all the way from brazil and whatnot, but manages to keep things simple with english.

pretty much everything they say has been melting my heart lately. so fucking cute with a nice butt to boot.
>>
>>16810093
Alright OP, here's the one thing my girlfriend told me that totally changed me:

>

Thanks for the reminder!
>>
"I love you"

Doesn't mean so much now that she broke up out of the blue with me and is now dating some guy now. Makes ya feel kinda worthless and expendable, actually.
>>
>>16810280
Same :/
>>
Basically she said she was sorry for being a bitch, and that she'll still love me even if I'm dating and fucking other girls and we only hang out with each other a little bit.

Is there better proof that a girl loves you than that? Love is risk, and that's some big risk. It's a hell of a declaration of love - they're just words, of course - and we'll see what happens when the rubber meets the road.. But women play the goddamn game unconsciously, always looking for the upper hand, needling you for the advantage, so a major concession like that - for love to overcome jealousy - seems pretty fucking genuine to me.
>>
she told me "all I want tonight is to lay with you in a warm bed, and to gaze into your blue eyes while I give you a passionate kiss"

But it's all over now. Love is a fucking disease. before I experienced love I felt fine, like I didn't know what I was missing. Whatever. But now that I've experienced it, and it's over I feel sick. and irritated and empty. Fuck this. I wish I never experienced love. This shit is driving me fucking crazy. I can't sit still. I feel so betrayed and empty
>>
My boyfriend and I had a bit of an argument yesterday; we're at an odds of where we should go to school. We're looking in two totally different provinces.
Originally he had said, "it's fine if you go to X, I'll go to Y and we'll skype all the time." Ten minutes later, he was saying that he hated my choice of school and he wished we could be together.
When I asked him "why did you say it was fine if you were just going to be pissed off after?"
To which he answered, "because I can't do this without you. I can't have my shit together without you. You're the reason I'm going to uni in the first place, that I did well in high school, that I got a high paying job instead of settling for retail. You push me. You make me want to be more. We've been together for so long, I don't remember what it's like to be alone. I don't want to do this without you, but I want you to be happy. So yeah, I'm pissed because I'm scared. Because I love you."

We've been best friends since 4th grade, dating since 10th. It's our 4 year anniversary in April. He's definitely my better half, and I feel the exact same way about him. Whenever I'm at work, I'm thinking about how my paycheck will build our future. When something good (or bad) happens, he's the first person I think of to tell. We have lives apart from each other, different hobbies and friends to shake it up, but we also have that nice overlap of interests that are always growing. He's pretty cool.
>>
>>16810318
Quit whining
>>
File: tigh.jpg (40 KB, 1200x775) Image search: [Google]
tigh.jpg
40 KB, 1200x775
>>16810330
Just wait until he starts fracking people on the side
>>
>>16810333

fuck off
>>
>>16810318
Oh boo hoo! I got to experience love and the touch of a woman but no it's terrible I wish it never happened!

Shut the fuck up you piece of shit.
>>
>>16810318
Lots of girls out there, mate. Might not feel like it, but if you keep focusing on how shitty you feel, you'll never find anything better. Look forward instead of back, and find someone new to compliment your blue eyes.
>>
>>16810342

Why are you being mean?
>>
>>16810338

>starts fracking on the side

Dude that's good. Think of how much money he will make. Fracking is a multi billion dollar industry. Once the first well is established they will never have to work a day in their lives ever again. the amount of oil they could extract from hydro Fracking would make them in the elite status.
>>
>>16810393
because you're being a whiny edgelord
>>
Mine told me she loved me more than anything, and that she wanted to grow old and grey together. Then she cheated on me with a guy she worked with.
>>
The thing that melted my heart the most and that I will never forget in my life, even though I am not with him anymore was this. We just kissed for the first time, and he broke apart just to tell me that I am beautiful.
I have never been more surprised and happy than that.
>>
>>16810418

I wasn't out looking and crying because I wanted a girlfriend. I wasn't looking for sex or a girlfriend at all. I was fine with staying single and all. But I met that girl, and after time developed real feelings that I didn't know could exist. Then 8 months later she betrayed me and crashed my whole fucking world.
>>
File: 1455176400533.png (753 KB, 1008x672) Image search: [Google]
1455176400533.png
753 KB, 1008x672
>>16810112
Haha what
>>
File: 1455348748719.jpg (35 KB, 295x300) Image search: [Google]
1455348748719.jpg
35 KB, 295x300
>>16810393
Because everyone here is salty.
>>
File: 1455525256117.png (55 KB, 455x451) Image search: [Google]
1455525256117.png
55 KB, 455x451
>>16810447
Oh no, now you have to start cheating on him. Don't worry, you'll feel the urge soon.
>>
>"It's a good thing you called me. You're the reason why I stayed. To have a chance to meet you and talk to you. I was like a school girl clinging to a fantasy."

>"I can't wait till we move together and watch LOTR marathons in our bed"

>"You're the only guy to ever make me squirt"
>>
>>16810093
the way she says "why?" gives me a heart attack every goddamn time
>>
I'll say what I said to her that made her cry last new years

>I've had doubts about things like the afterlife and the soul and all that. But when I look at you and think about how much I love you...I feel like eternity doesn't seem impossible at all
>>
>>16810646
I don't have an accurate reaction image on my phone, but I love you
>>
>we should lay around the house and have sex all day
HNNNNNNNG
>>
>I kind of thought I might be a lesbian until I met you

...maybe not heart warming but that's the best/weirdest compliment I've ever gotten
>>
My SO used to write me little notes on my phone while I slept so I could find them in the morning. The first one said this

>Congrats on finding my note babe, anyways here it goes....

>[my name],
I love you more than anything else in this universe, as a matter of fact you're my universe. You're everything to me, and I'll always love you, even when we've had or worst day or best nights, I'll be next to you until the very end Hun. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you, I can't wait to wake up in the morning and gently kiss your cheek and tell you I love you. You mean so much to me [my name] and I promise I'll never hurt you, I'll always be there for you and all I ever see myself doing is holding your hand for the rest of my life. Well that's all for now, and I'm kinda tired. You're asleep next to me so I'm gonna turn off the tv cuddle up next to you, kiss your cheek and tell you that you mean the world to me and I love you with all my heart.

He passed away almost two years ago, and I miss him like crazy to this day. I remember the night he wrote this because he woke me up a little bit saying I'm his world and he loved me, and I thought that was the sweetest thing until the next day at work I found this note.
>>
How in every universe we existed in, we were together, no matter what we couldn't know or understand, and how nothing could keep him away from me
>>
One look from him, and all the knots up in my stomach tighten, my heart flutters, my knees go, and I melt into a sensual ball of mush, open mouthed to kiss him
>>
The moment that I think I knew I loved my girl was the first night that she slept over (we'd had sex and stuff before but she had never stayed the night cuz reasons) and at some point in the morning she opened her eyes and looked confused about where she was for a second, then her eyes focused on me, and she stuck her neck out and gave me a soft kiss on the lips and then immediately conked out again.

She was half asleep and didn't remember it when she finally woke up for real and I think that just made it cuter.
>>
"When you look at me with those blue eyes, I just melt. You're just so beautiful."

i still get shivers when i remember it, it's the best thing i've ever heard
>>
>>16810318
lol
>>
>>16811479

why are you all making fun of me? This shit sucks
>>
>>16811581
Because they're bitter they've never experienced love at all. Ignore it
>>
>>16811654

thanks.
>>
She told me she swallowed and used loads as facial cream. My heart melted like chocolate in the microwave.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.