[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which outfit looks best on me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_6946.jpg (1022 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6946.jpg
1022 KB, 2400x2400
>>
>>16802622
the grey one, coming from a girl
>>
>>16802622
Grey one, also from grill.
You forgot the fourth outfit where you aren't wearing any clothes, that should be an included choice too.
>>
First or third, depending on the environment. First is a nice contrast that will draw more attention in a darker environment, the third would look very nice in a light-colored area.
>>
Gray, coming from s grill.
>>
yeah I also like the grey

sincerely,

girl
>>
Grey

coming from a guy
>>
>>16802622

My buddy Foreman says gray.
>>
>>16802622
Manlet detected lol. Also please iron that right sleeve.
But to answer your question gray.
>>
>>16802622
They're all ill-fitting and make you look like a hipster cuck, coming from a grill as well.
>>
Also girl. contrary to the seemingly popular opinion here, the best one is the black with the red tie, hands down.

I feel like grey is the safe choice and one most people can pull off, the red tie one is most people try to pull off but fail. You seem to be working it though.
>>
>>16802622
Grey one, coming from a guy.
>>
All of them are pretty ill-fitting, but I'd pick the top left. Femanon here, if it matters.
>>
>>16802730
This is the most accurate so far.

In terms of colour co-ordination the grey one is the absolute worst option. Grey on grey is atrocious.

Either of the two on the left are good, safe choices.

coming from a man
>>
top left makes you look like a waiter

bottom left makes you look a valet

grey looks casual and ok
>>
>>16802635
Omg exactly. I am horny now.
>>
Don't think too much about it, just put on one of your generic dresses.
>>
>>16803574
In which you look kinda fat with a nice cute tummy to stroke.
>>
Right one

king of mantlets btw
>>
>>16802622
Tbqh everyone of them look fine. But they are not for casual wear. I swear to god if you wear that shit on a normal day people are going to ask where your fucking fedora is.
>>
men only wear vests like that because they are ashamed of their unfit bodies and are trying to hide it
everyone knows this, you aren't fooling anyone
>>
>>16802622
>I don't know what to do with my hand
>>
>>16802622
Grey. Coming from a gril
>>
>>16802622
Grey without any doubt.
>>
>>16803804
Go to /fit and criticise
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.