[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Me and my boyfriend have been going though a bad time and My
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
Me and my boyfriend have been going though a bad time and My boyfriend tells his parents everything. Even my personal problems that he promised me he wouldn't tell everyone. He is so sentimental and sensitive he cries a lot. You might be thinking he must be 17/18 ... He's fucking 26!!!!!! I don't know what do to is this normal?
>>
No he sounds like a man child.
>>
>>16799872
probably not
>>
Its a quality you don't like.

Fix or live with it.
>>
>>16799872
Well, he's probably used to do so.

Each person is different. I like to ask my parents for help, but not always listen to them. They are people I trust and have new opinions to expand my idea about the subject.

However, crying a lot and telling them everything means he did not grow enough on his own and his parents were helped him to much.

He will change. Still it is important that you talk to him and tell him some examples of how his current attitude is unfit for society's standards.
>>
>>16799886
>Fix or live with it.

or leave him
>>
>>16799872
How long are you too togather? How much you care that you two stay togather?
>>
>>16799872
Is is too soft talk to him about this
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.