[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I score far above average on IQ tests compared to my peers, yet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: just do it.jpg (115 KB, 1582x2048) Image search: [Google]
just do it.jpg
115 KB, 1582x2048
I score far above average on IQ tests compared to my peers, yet I feel dumber than most people because of how many stupid things I do and how many mistakes I make by just having my mind in other places.

Am I missing something or i just everyone not as smart as I might think sometimes?

Or is intelligence something that also fluctulates alot?

Some opinions on this would be appriciated, because I know we all think that were smarter than average, while we obviously cant be, which is of course our flawed perception and fallacies but I had some form of proof, multiple tests.
>>
IQ is a poor measure of intelligence, it really only tests one limited subset of it.

Ultimately who gives a fuck.
>>
>>16799083

they say the deepest flaw with IQ is that it only gauges your ability to learn. the test doesn't expect an inherent knowledge, rather a way to take knowledge and use it as requested.

you have to remember that common sense, human interaction, and many other things arent IQ worthy.

if you sit there and study history every day, you are going to know a lot about history. but if you've never been to a bank, you're not going to know how an interest rate works or how to write a check or what have you.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.