[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GF with borderline personality disorder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: bpd1.jpg (41 KB, 600x686) Image search: [Google]
bpd1.jpg
41 KB, 600x686
So i recently( 2 months ago) started dating this girl. Before we even started actually dating she told me she had borderline personality disorder which at the time didnt bother me one bit. So everything was going fine, until this last thursday she tells me that canĀ“t forget about a guy who she made out with a week before she got to know me. So naturally i was kinda pissed because she told me that she loved me and all that shit but i without showing any anger told her to make a decision, me or him.
So next day she told me she had decided and that she wanted to be with me and that she knew that she could be happy with me. i accepted her back and everything seemed like it was gonna be ok. whoever that day she had an appointment with her psychiatrist, after she talked with her she sends me a message saying that she cant and doesnt want to be with me after all, that she her feeling for me arent as strong as they used to me and she cant be my girlfriend and that she needs to sort things out with that other dude. so naturally i was devastated and insisted that she called me . we had an one hour talk and she told me her feelings for me had changed and she didnt knew why but maybe she just wanted a fuck buddy and not a real relationship. i said i was heart broken and that i didnt understand but that i would respect her wish. now we havent talked for like 4 days and im fucking depressed and confused dont know what the hell is going on.
Can someone help me? should i just move on and is this is normal on chicks with BPS?
Also this is my first relation ever. i never had a girlfriend before. she had one previous relantion of one year and half which she ended.
>>
>>16798711
>Can someone help me? should i just move on and is this is normal on chicks with BPS?

You should move on. If her disorder prevents her from staying in a relationship, you shouldn't suffer from it. There are plenty of people with BPD who can be in a stable, long term relationship. However, it doesn't seem as though she's one of these people.
Unless you're looking for a fuckbuddy, you should move on.
>>
>>16798711
That sounds like it has nothing to do with her BPD at all.

It's also a much better ending than most people who date someone with BPD can expect to get. Forget all about her and move on. She's not something worth fighting for, I guarantee it.
>>
Thanks for the answers.
What pisses me off the most is that she guaranteed me at the start of our relantionship that she was a girl that didnt just wanted sex but an actual relation and now she does this...also she said many times that she loved me and all of the sudden she loves me no more. i mean does she have like an on/off button? i just dont understand how you can be with someone for 2 months and half, say you love them and then one day wake up and you love them no more. Wtf
>>
that sucks, OP.

first things first: you shouldn't blame yourself. she clearly doesn't know what she wants and your relationship with her would have been unstable, at best, because of this.

i don't mean to invalidate your feelings, because you certainly have every right to feel the way you do. but i think that >>16798757 is right. imagine how much worse this could have been if you had been with her for more than two months. some people have lost years of their lives to girls like this.

i think you should cut your losses and move on.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.