[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do guys date below their league. My friend is a very hot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Why do guys date below their league. My friend is a very hot guy, he can have any woman at all, but instead he's with a fat girl who is spaghetti as fuck... Like honestly she could be autistic... Why would he settle like that?
>>
>>16796027
I convinced that /adv/ is a just a troll board or just full of retards at this point.

Was /adv/ always this useless and baiting?
>>
>>16796027
Do you orbit him? If he didnt chose you, you must have some glaring faults as well.
>>
>>16796036
I want to know if I am missing something... If hes hurting himself by settling.
>>
>>16796027
Idk OP. A family member of mine did that shit. He's an alright looking dude and married a fat autistic weeb neet girl. It doesn't make any fucking sense. Women never date down that for God damned sure.
>>
maybe this fat girl is not a bitch like you, OP
>>
>>16796027
Why the fuck do you care? If you were able to find your own relationship you would understand it's not all about looks for some. And maybe he finds her beautiful. You sound bitter as fuck. This is probably the female friend of that guy who posted about her being a complete psycho when he gets girls the other day haha

My advice, stop being a stuck up bitch and you can find a man too one day. This is why they go to the ugly ones, hot ones are all insecure as fuck
>>
>>16796027
>Why do guys date below their league.
Because that's who they developed feelings for.
>>
Bad selfesteem pretty much, or socially awkward. I've found that ugly girls are a lot more tolerant about such things for obvious reasons.
>>
>>16796027
the misguided belief an ugly gf is less likely to cheat because she won't have as many dudes hanging round
>>
>>16796027
kek you're obviouly salty he's forking some fat autistic bitch instead of you. I say it says something about you if he picked her haha
>>
Maybe he likes her for her personality.

Or maybe he doesn't like you because you are shallow as fuck.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.