[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be going on cruise with hot friend >want to see her naked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1438221911906.jpg (26 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1438221911906.jpg
26 KB, 540x960
>be going on cruise with hot friend
>want to see her naked but has bf
Wat do? Spy? If so, how on a cruise?
>>
Feed her drunk, spill wine onto her clothes as an "accident" (or other stuff that stains), then go back to your room and offer to clean it, then help her undress

From there you can take it several ways especially if she's drunk enough.

inb4 roastie moral whore trolls
>>
CD or mirror under a doorway. you can see whats on the other side, and as long as you practice, they won't notice. Best for while they're in the shower
>>
Bf and one other are in room with us.
>>
Go to the sauna together.
>>
Lol what an orbiter. Yeah dude I'm sure she's a real friend of yours. Find your own woman creeper
>>
>>16794629
Im going to be real frank with you, but you're a rapist.
>>
>>16794815
This. She most likely tolerates you and they all know you're a creepy fuck
>>
>>16794625
just hide a cam on record where she changes.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.