[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl in class seems to like me. She is kinda cute, dresses oddly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: pimples-on-face.jpg (9 KB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
pimples-on-face.jpg
9 KB, 260x260
Girl in class seems to like me. She is kinda cute, dresses oddly but I like that. She's kinda greasy though and doesn't have a hot bod, should I stay away?
>>
No, give her a chance.
>>
>>16793255
>>
No other girl may ever like you again.
>>
File: 51.png (528 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
51.png
528 KB, 950x534
>>16793246
You have to plot a course... INTERcourse
>>
You should give her a chance. Along your description i would say, she's someone you will like very much as soon as you get closer.
>>
>>16793246
Hit it dumas.
>>
Greasy is gross
>>
>>16793246
If kinda cute and you like that go for it. Stop worrying about what others think (which is obviously what this boils down to)
>>
>>16793246
you might have found a diamond in the rough, or you may be talking about a fixer-upper that never really ends up being worth the work

things like a greasy face and poor style can be fixed, i mean is her body just horrible?
>>
first sex eat the booty.

protip: if they cant wipe their ass right i only eat 10/10 girls shit
>>
>>16793421
Kek wtf
>>16793246
Op what school you go to
>>
>>16793270
>>
>>16793246
greasy sex is the best sex because her fluids will belong to you and it feels amazing

talk to her you bumblefuck holy shit OP
>>
It's beyond me why someone would eat such crap as to harm themselves like that. That said, take her on and help her to be healthy. I guess she will be stunning with a bit of salad replacing the crap/pizza/greasycrap she is eating.
>>
>>16793877
>>
>>16793332
can't get enough OF THAT DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH!!!!
>>
NO greasy girls deserve love too just like everybody else >_<
>>
>>16793246
You should stay away. If you have to ask teh internets whether or not you should give a girl that likes you a chance, then clearly you're not good enough for her and she deserves someone better.
>>
>>16794606
or she's not good enough for him
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.