[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So basically I cheated on my bf and got pregnant. I know its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 5
File: Grave-Of-The-Fireflies-post-lrg.jpg (137 KB, 1333x1000) Image search: [Google]
Grave-Of-The-Fireflies-post-lrg.jpg
137 KB, 1333x1000
So basically I cheated on my bf and got pregnant. I know its not from him. How do I make sure he never finds out?
>>
You suicide
>>
Abortion
>>
>>16792569
I could never kill an innocent child
>>
Let him think he got you pregnant and have the baby with him thinking he's the father. Have him raise the child and put him through college. Make him get a good job and become a house wife. Go on vacations during the summer. Have wonderful Thanksgivings and Christmas'. THEN BAIT MORE.
>>
>>16792571
But you could birth an innocent child into a hellish and dysfunctional existence with a slutty mom and no dad in sight?

Really now... you think avoiding abortion makes you a good person? Don't make me laugh.
>>
make him feel guilty for being the whore you are.
>>
No really u are shit person. Best thing to do in this situation is to suicide
>>
>>16792583
I never said im a good person. And the child will have a father if my bf doesnt find out
>>
>>16792559
yawn, bait for the bait god
>>
Kill yourself.
This is why I tell girls I am sterile.
>>
>>16792559
This bait is a little stale honestly.
But holy shit its triggering.
>>
>>16792559
Kill yourself
>>
>>16792559
This is bait.
>>
>>16792559
Break up and give him some lame excuse, go with the babbydaddy or whoever is willing to raise the brat.
>>
>>16792559
Be honest and if he wants to raise your kid tell him to not be a cuck
>>
>>16792589
>And the child will have a father if my bf doesnt find out
Kek and a disloyal, distrustful slut for a mother.
Great role model huh.
Your bf deserves to know so he can get rid of you out of his life.
>>
>>16792559
You done fucked-up. Pry for miscarriage, at the bottom of some stairs, with a sacrament of hard liquor
>>
>>16792589
How do you expect him to not find out if you plan on having the kid. Go on a ''trip'' for almost a year?
>>
>>16792559
Low quality bait.

If you loved you boyfriend you would not have cheated on him. Espcially unproectwd sex you slut

The right thing to do is to come clean
>>
>>16793052
Hey, not OP but I love my boyfriend and have still been known to cheat on him from time to time. Grow up.
>>
>>16793063
I'm not sure your boyfriend would feel the same way about this.
>>
>>16793065
Well, duh, I make sure he doesn't find out, so no harm no foul.
>>
>>16793075
Golly gosh is that not how relationships work. Running a relationship based upon lies and deceit is not exactly healthy for the relationship, nor is it right for your boyfriend.

If you want to be polyamorous, or have an open relationship, find someone who actually agrees with it. Ignoring his wishes and lying to his face shows that you don't really have any respect for him as an individual.
>>
>>16793101
Yeah, like nobody ever keeps anything secret from their SO...
>>
>>16793108

You're a joke
>>
>>16793129
You're a punchline
>>
File: Whaa.png (555 KB, 3300x3140) Image search: [Google]
Whaa.png
555 KB, 3300x3140
>>16792559
>>16792571
bait
>>
>>16793108
I'm not someone with a lot of secrets, and I don't think I would keep any of them from my SO.

It's not like this has nothing to do with them. It has everything to do with them, because it's about your relationship and how you brought somebody else into it without letting him no.

What were you planning on doing if you gave him an STD? Laugh it off and pretend it never happened?
>>
File: 1447002508549.png (70 KB, 600x353) Image search: [Google]
1447002508549.png
70 KB, 600x353
>>16792571
Either bait or you're straight fucking stupid.
>>
>>16793143
Of course you always use protection when you cheat, unless you're a complete moron. Better still, keep it to oral.
>>
>>16793136

fool of a took
>>
>>16793108
little white lies can benefit the relationship sometimes but this is different. cheating and even worse, making a man believe you're carrying his child and trapping him in to supporting you and the bastard is unforgivable. if he respects himself he will never forgive you for such a dishonor you have done to him. literally kill yourself
>>
>>16793161
Dude, I'm not OP and not calling in eternal dishonour on anyone's family. I mess around, I keep is safe and I keep it discrete. Lighten up, bro-kovski.
>>
>>16793166

Not him, but you really are a piece of shit
>>
do you have a female family member you can confide in? this bf may not be the guy who will be with you years from now. but buckle up kiddo, welcome to only/single parenthood. it's lonesome and you'll never have time to yourself again. know how you can go outside to do things? yeah, that's gone.

i know you don't believe in abortion, but consider that fetus would want you to take care of yourself first and foremost. you're asking for post partum depression and an unhealthy first couple years if you carry this child to term. and you might even resent them for ruining your current relationship with...whoever you hooked up with.

sweetheart, trust me. i've been there. it hurts, you'll never let go of the sacrifice you make. but life is hard, and sometimes you need to make hard decisions. weigh your options and make the choice that helps you before a fetus.
>>
>>16793201
Thank you for this heartfelt advice.
>>
>>16793101
>>16793143
>tripfagging
>not realising this is b8
>this new to adv

Not trying to be a cunt but seriously. . The only reason someone would ask this ob 4chin is to b8 newfags and moralfags. I get it .. this is triggering me aswell but fuck this faggot OP seriously shit b8 but triggering this many fags
>top kek OP
>>
>>16792559
Just tell him you're pregnant, and tell him you want marriage. If he has a good job he will still support you and your child.

Also, don't blame yourself, it's not your fault. These things happen, but the first thing's first: your child. Once you get your bf's name on the birth certificate you're golden. Even if he finds out later he still has to pay the child support. Depending on how much he makes ... you could just never tell him. It's what's best for your child, honestly. Your bf probably is cheating on you, anyhow, so don't feel bad.

Remember, it's not your fault.
>>
>>16793204
trust me, i know exactly how you feel. i'm an only parent, the dad was a cheater and mentally abusive. i regret not terminating because she's fatherless, but i wouldn't rewrite it now that i'm here. but i seriously don't recommend it unless you're self sufficient.
>>
>>16793227
errr, i should note i had no idea at the time he was cheating. it never happened before and i didn't think it would happen to me. if i knew, fuck things would have been different.
>>
>>16793224
Absolutely this. Check state law for paternity - he may be able to contest for the first two years. After that, all the DNA evidence in the world isn't going to get him out of those sweet monthly checks for the next 18 years!
>>
Kill yourself after it's born and leave clues for the kid to find when it's older that leads it to believe your bf killed you, while also revealing he wasn't its father. Give its bastard ass life some purpose.
>>
>>16792559
>>16792569
This is some good bait, well done.
>>
>>16792559
Tell him you were vaginally probed by aliens after watching them anally probe and jack off some dude who they then beheaded and ate.

Tell him you're pregnant because aliens have poor hygiene and didn't wash their hands between probings.
>>
>>16792559
You dont.

You shit the bed on this one. It's either quiet abortion or single parent time.
>>
File: death.png (41 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
death.png
41 KB, 625x626
It's amazing how many women come here asking a board of mostly males how to lie to/cheat on a guy in a relationship.
I guess it makes sense though. 4chan is all about fucking over men. That's why there's /r9k/
>>
Kill yourself.
>>
>>16793303
>single parent time

That's why she shouldn't tell him. Do you know how bad that is going to be for the child? It is best if her bf never finds out. It really isn't that big of a deal. There is more to being a father than biology.
>>
>>16793388
But shouldn't he at least have a choice in the matter, instead of being unfairly coopted into being a parent?
>>
>>16793403
He would leave and the child wouldn't have a father. It's really not that big of a deal, I know tons of women who have done it. I even joke about it with some of them.
>>
>>16793388
Hehe, his advice is to cuck somebody.
>>
>>16793427
It would be a pretty big deal to me if someone let me think that someone else's child was my own.
>>
>>16793462
It happens way more than you think. No one wants your ugly maladjusted genes. Women get horny at peak fertility, bang Chad, and leave you to raise him. That's the way it has gone for thousands of years. It's a good thing really. Betas breed more betas. They should just be glad they get the company of a woman.
>>
I'm holding out and trying to convince myself this is a bait thread, but my faith in humanity is already so low I can easily believe this to be entirely true
>>
how are people saying this is good bait

this is some elementary school level 2008-era trolling

only redditors falling for this shit, baka senpai
>>
>>16793602
Reddit here. This shit does NOT pass muster on the upvote/downvote board.

Newfags be new.
>>
>>16792559
I hope this is bait
>>
This thread is bait but I have a satisfying story of this actually happening and the dumb slut shooting herself in the foot if anyone is interested?
>>
I'd kill a woman if I found out years down the line I'd raised her bastard. Straight up murder her, then probably myself. Better be sure you cover your tracks.
>>
>>16794041
Not everyone is a psychopath like you though
>>
>>16792559
He will find out. I did, 4 months after the kid was born. I divorced her, she tried to claim I was a father figure, then tried to claim i had a cuckholdry fetish and made her cheat to get out of the marriage clean. Her friend tried to corroberate her story, but her other friends exposed them both as conspirators. It ended with her getting nothing from me in the divorce and now I am with her friend who testified against her, and we're quite happy.

Anyway when you cheat, they always find out. You may think you left no evidence but you always carry that evidence, nurse that evidence.
>>
>>16792559
obviously you have to kill yourself
>>
Kill yourself
>>
>>16794082
Not a psychopath, just prone to anger at being used and lied to. It's a risk you run when you cheat, there's a reason murdering cheating lovers is a trope.
>>
>>16792559
lol if he doesn't ask for a paternity test he deserves this shit. you're still a cunt though.
>>
>>16792589
Wow, prime example of how fucking stupid women could be. You know, you are also lying to the child too about his father. It's sad that you are too much of a pussy to man up to these situations and be responsible. You don't even deserve this guy, just straight up break up and kill yourself.
>>
>>16794325
>>16794305
>>16794262
>>16794292
Why are you guys so bitter? Or is it just the le kill yourself meme?
If this was a guy in a similar situation you'd be brofisting him for cheating on that 'whore'
>>
>>16794333
That's bullshit.
Any guy or girl who cheats on there partner and conceives a child with the person they cheated with is not a good person.
Stop trying to use double standards in a situation where they clearly don't apply
>>
>>16792559
You're just about the worst person ever, just gonna say that up front.
I don't know what made you want to start cheating on your boyfriend, exactly, but either way just tell him you're pregnant with someone else's baby. If he doesn't leave you, then you should leave him. You're obviously not a good partner for him if you're cheating on him, and making him raise a child that is the result of you cheating on him is just about the shittiest thing you can do to someone.
>>
File: 1453952827208.png (1 MB, 850x1106) Image search: [Google]
1453952827208.png
1 MB, 850x1106
femanon here, my sister tried to do the same thing and ended up getting the shit beat out of her, ended up losing custody of the child, and has nobody because she lost her boyfriend (i don't blame him) and also her baby daddy when he found out she still had a boyfriend.

if you try to pull the same, i can guarantee that nothing good comes out of it. you are not going to win the best of both worlds, so stop trying. either go have an abortion and spare that child the misery of the life you'll give it, or take responsibility and put up with the consequences of telling both guys. if you can't do the latter, then you don't need to have the child, period, because it's not like you're going to be able to give that child a good life financially.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.