[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33
File: 4i9ok6LRT[1].jpg (109 KB, 850x600) Image search: [Google]
4i9ok6LRT[1].jpg
109 KB, 850x600
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
Some do, some don't. Our answers are not going to help you.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
Most likely

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Would you date a virgin?
As long as they aren't insecure about it. Complexes are a total turn-off.

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking
>>
Men

How come even in adulthood its so hard to get you to eat your damn vegetables? How can I get the men in my life to eat their vegetables?
>>
I have a casual acquaintance I'm hoping to begin dating very soon.
I have to ask her in person, it's a cultural thing.

We'll be apart on Valentine's Day, but should I send her a "Happy Valebtine's Day!" message anyway? Or just ignore it?

We previously sent happy holidays messages on Christmas/New Years.
>>
>>16792235
Tell him it makes his cum taste better and you'll blow him more.

Or, you could prepare vegetables better. Grilled veggies are awesome. Most veggie girls I've know go to stir fries and that shit just ruins veggies. Steamed is awesome. Anything tastes good if you drown it in butter, lemon, and salt but that's probably not what you're looking for.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 521x282) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 521x282
>>16792235
Are you their mom? Make them.

Are you anything else? Explain to them that you don't want them to die, so they need to at least attempt to eat better.

How are you preparing them? Hide them in other food. chop the vegetables up into a sauce that masks the taste.

Or make a stew, stew fucking rocks.
>>
>There are Nice Guys and guys who are nice. The latter is a compliment.
saw this in the other thread. explain the difference to me please?
>>
Does anyone even care about the personality trait loyalty? I consider myself an extremely loyal person but I feel like it's a really undervalued trait.
>>
>>16792252
Yes but don't be like "I love you" or "i miss you" and that crap, just be casual about it and say "hey just thought id say happy valentines day, hope you have a good one" something like that
>>
Women, if you message back with "i'm busy this month because *insert uni reasons* so i don't want to set up, but as soon as i'm done i'm gonna contact you" do you really mean it, or is it a polite way of saying no?
>>
>>16792295
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Nice+Guy+Syndrome
http://geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Nice_Guy_syndrome
Did you even try finding this out for yourself?
>>
>>16792295
Nice guys are the guys that orbit girls and do favors and get frustrated when she wont fuck them. Guys that are nice just do nice things to everyone.
>>
>>16792295
Nice Guy: a loser too beta to ever make a move who blames female friends he wants to fuck for not noticing him or for friend zoning him.
These people often grow to be really bitter towards women they feel rejected them, when they don't really pursue relationships because they have no confidence.
His constant refrain is that he doesn't have a girlfriend even though he's such a nice guy, because girls only love assholes (now called Chads, apparently)

Guy who is nice: usually just a guy who is nice, helpful, decently socially aware. Maybe he has a girlfriend, or maybe he's a little shy.

The thing is it is sometimes hard to distinguish, but the "Nice Guy" usually complains loudly about not having a girlfriend as if he is owed one by the universe.
>>
>>16792322
If I said that, I'd mean it, but I'd probably forget to contact a month later.

If I mean no, I won't leave the possibility open in the future.
>>
>>16792313
What do you mean? Everyone wants a loyal partner who won't cheat on them, unless they are polyamorous.
Do you mean loyalty in another sense?

>>16792319
That was my thought, yeah. Cool.

>>16792322
Could go either way, unfortunately. Wait it out and if you haven't heard at the end of the month maybe suggest a date/time yourself (or forget about it)
>>
>>16792295
Guys who are nice don't expect anything in return are are nice to everyone regardless of intentions. It's not their main defining character trait, and the things they do are no big deal to themselves. End of story. It's easier to call them kind to make out the difference.

Nice Guys pretend to be nice only to specific people (girls) to get what they want (love or lewd)
Everything they do goes on a mental list, and as that list grows their desire to 'cash out' grows. When it turns out that person has no such intentions, the Nice Guy drops his mask to reveal the entitlement and frustration he had been building up all along. He'll get mad, claim he's being led on, make bitter posts on /r9k/ and /adv/, and basically burn any bridges he (somewhat) built with this girl.

Both can look pathetic and doormat-like if they take it too far with no regard for their own well-being, but the main diffefence lies in the intentions and end result.
>>
>>16792263
>Tell him it makes his cum taste better and you'll blow him more.
Hmm this sounds motivational.
>>
All of the girls on here talk about how they like dominant guys. How many girls actually like submissive guys?
>>
Guysgirls with Whatsapp

Does using that new QuickReply feature from the lockscreen change your online status? Or does it only remain unchanged if you just look at the messages? What about the blue ticks?
>>
Can guys into Desperate Housewives?
>>
>>16792380
Never happened, bro. Pisses me off so much when I'm in bed with a girl, getting it on and all that, and pretty well every goshdarned time she's all like "Oh, Anon, do what you want with me!". Alright bitch, I feel like playing some fucking ping pong. Get your clothes on a grab a paddle.

Protip: table tennis is freaking awesome fun.
>>
>>16792395
I would lmao if a guy said that to me.
>>
>reposting
Statistically speaking can women state their number of sexual partners and the size of the largest one.
>10
>7.5"
If you dont know the exact half inch then round the answer. A dollar bill for instance is around 6 inches long.
So far we have
> 3 partners
> 8"
>>
Girls:
Would you date a virgin who is older than you? I feel that this question is different enough from the one on the OP post, because most of the answers are designed around people of similar age.

I'm 26 and a virgin. If you're a female between the ages of 18 to 23, would you have a problem with this?
>>
>>16792313
Of course people do.
But, you have to realize that 80% of people suck.
You, realizing that loyalty is an undervalued trait, would be in the remaining 20% of people, so you will have to find someone who is also one of those 20%. Then please try and have children so you can instill the same values and critical thinking skills in them so mankind might have a fucking chance.
>>
>>16792252
Since you're planning to ask her out, do it.

>>16792313
Loyalty can be a detriment, and often times, people that value themselves on being loyal are too much so.

>>16792322
Don't bank on her contacting you. If she does, it'll be a nice surprise.

>>16792380
Submissive guys are a no-go for me.

>>16792404
You're not asking for advice, and this is baiting people with smaller dicks to have a pity party.

>>16792440
Yes, I would date a virgin older than me.
>>
>>16792440
No I would judge you based on who you are as a person.
>>
>>16792440
>most of the answers are designed around people of similar age

How do you figure that, when age isn't mentioned?
Your question is two different, simple questions.
Would you date a virgin? That's in the OP. Most people don't care, especially not as much as you.

Would you date someone older?

This should be in the OP. Half your age plus seven is the rule people use for dating someone younger. Assume that within that range you've got a shot, but if you are out of high school don't chase high school girls that's fucked up.
>>
>>16792440
No, as long as there's no weird issue behind it. When I was 17, I dated a 20 year old virgin. I thought it was just because he hadn't found anyone "right" to have sex with, but it turned out he was literally afraid of sex. I didn't break up with him because of it, and we had lots of long therapeutic talks after that, and planned to have sex, but 4 months after that, he got wasted at a party in his apartment complex and fucked his neighbor. That was the end of that.
>>
>>16792461
When I said "No" I was answering "would you have a problem with it", just FYI.
>>
Not able to make a thread now, so might as well put it here.

I have feelings for a mentally unstable girl. She's cute and we get along great, but she's got a boatload of disorders, high-functioning autism and is unable to feel romantic love for others. She just isn't wired that way.
She's institutionalized, she spent a few nights in a jail cell a few times, she has legal issues and she needs extra time or help to get through most of her work/study responsibilities.
I care for her. I know she won't put out or we'll even enter so much as a 'dating' stage, but I still care for her. I drop by a lot, ask her how she's doing, accomodate to special interests of hers as well as share her normal ones (they're my hobbies too), run a few errands for her, take extra notes for her, those kinds of things. I don't want anything in return, just a smile and for her to be herself.

For the most part she won't return the favour and that's fine. Thing is, I get the feeling she's taking me for granted, like I'm taking this too far. If we're texting she'd quickly drop contact at times. If we bump into each other she wouldn't stick around me like I would with her.
She told me several times she won't hesitate to tell anyone to fuck off if they piss her off or nag at her, but she never did to me in all the time we've been together.

Should I tone down the way I act towards her? How much? Is it wrong what I'm doing entirely?
>>
>>16792470
even if you did manage to pull, she'd be a pain in the ass. move on dude
>>
Guys

As a girl how can I fix a friendship with a guy after a fight?
>>
>>16792492
A case of beer and his favorite video game.
>>
I met a girl on a field trip a 5 years ago and we connected really well. This was during my high school days, and back then I didn't really know what I wanted out of life. She was a pretty constant thing on my mind, and I thought I had found my first true love. Over the years I kinda lost attraction to her, she had a lot of insecurities and problems and communication issues and there were so many other girls I wanted to talk to more than her but I ain't no disloyal bitch so I stopped talking to them.

I spent so much energy over the years trying to make her better for both her and my benefit. She beat me down constantly with her own negativity, and although by the end of high school she seemed happier and a lot more confident (probably cause of my constant reassurance and comforting) I became drained and sadder. When college came around she stopped wanting to spend any more time with me and left me. I'm over her now but I can't shake the feeling of wasting so much of my time. Looking back on it, it was so worthless. All that time spent consoling and hurting just for her to leave me...damn. I say I'm not bitter but in all truth I am, at least a little bit.

How can I get back on track and get over my wasted effort? How can I invest in another relationship? It's been so long
>>
Women

When is the best time to ask someone out? Should I do it right off the bat or wait for a friendship to grow?

Do I need to hang out with them before I go on a date?

If I do need to wait, how long?
>>
>>16792452
>You're not asking for advice
Its a thread where you ask the opposite gender anything.
>this is bait
even without a dick you are insecure about size. try not to rub off on others.
>>
>>16792394

Nope, but we can fake it...

There are refences to it all over TV and shit, all we gotta say is "I'm such a carrie" and you'll think we're into it.

Try to make us watch it, and we'll daydream about manly thing like riding a motorbike over shark infested sea of zombies and fire, with chainsaws raining down from the heavens... or having a girl that doesn't try to make us watch that shit.
>>
>>16792501
I'm much older than you. I met a girl I crushed hard on in senior year of high school.

We became friends and I worked up the courage to invite her on a date. She accepted. I was so proud of myself. When it came it was obvious I hadn't made myself clear enough, and she hadn't understood my intent. I brushed it off. I told her I loved her months later. She said she loved me too, as a friend. I brushed it off.

I went to college. She considered transferring to my school. I held out hope. Four years after meeting her I realized it was never gonna happen.

I've had some other crushes, gotten rejected. Eventually I stopped bothering and told myself it wasn't gonna happen. Tried again despite myself, got rejected.

And then someone asked ME out. A possibility I never considered. And I immediately regretted not trying harder in the past.

But the trick is it doesn't matter: nobody cares about what you didn't do except for you. The mistakes you made in the past can inform your present and help you be better. Don't worry about that girl, that shit is done. When you get another shot, take it.
>>
>>16792519
Only befriend her if you'd be willing to 'just be friends' in the event you're turned down.

If you want a romantic relationship or nothing, make that clear from the beginning. It saves you both a lot of time.

It honestly sucks when dudes pretend to be your friend when they don't actually want to be your friend.
>>
Any Italian speakers here?

Can you help me with this.

If I wanted to say "goodnight my sweet Alice"

Would "Buonanotte mia dolce Alice" be right?
>>
>>16792539
Thanks mate. I realized just now that I never clarified that she was my girlfriend for 4 years.

I felt an obligation to be the best I could be and help her become a better person. I thought that was the right thing to do, but putting on my best every single time and working with her to sort out her own problems, complaints, insecurities took so much out of me. Every time I met her I had a smile and she had a frown and by the end of our hang out it was reversed.

I guess the only direction I can look is forward. It's been a year since I was dumped, and although I've had some opportunities to date again, I just feel numb about it. Like there's nothing for me to benefit from it.
>>
>>16792549
No.

It's actually "Anta no manco odaisqui, Alice"
>>
>>16792533
Thanks, your response was funny.
>>
>>16792549
Probably yes, I only know spanish but everything latin based is almost the same.
>>
So lets say I asked my cousin how to eat a woman out and long story short, we practiced for a few hours. I don't ever tell my girlfriend this, right?
>>
>>16792519

Just be straight and upfront with it. It's a bold move and it's hard but when it works it'll work miracles.

Doesn't have to be some stupid pick up line. Just a plain "hey I think you're really cute, would you want to go on a date sometime?"
>>
>>16792649
Yes, you should tell your girlfriend you cheated on her with your cousin.

Unless this was before you were together, in which case I would probably not go out of the way to mention it.
>>
Not a sex question but can your employers lie to you about the status of your job. I dont want to work a full day only for them to fire me at the end of the day
>>
>>16792670

This happened when I was single, two months before I became involved with my current girlfriend.
>>
>>16792440
I'm that anon who in the last thread is still unsure if the age of a virgin girl matters (older/younger) I know it probably doesn't matter but what is the norm for losing your virginity?
>>
>>16792687
>Not a sex question but can your employers lie to you about the status of your job. I dont want to work a full day only for them to fire me at the end of the day
They can do that and it'll be completely truthful. You aren't fired until you are fired.
>>
>>16792235
see>>16792263
we'll do pretty much anything for the prospect of sex

>>16792252
guy here. just do it. it's nice to get that message from someone regardless.

>>16792492
like with a guy friend? yeah this
>>16792497
and just say "sorry man" and just STFU after that without some huge counseling session. Then drink a few beers and play some video games with only the odd offhand interjection of "nice" or "good shot" or something when he plays well.

>>16792649
damn I wish I had a cousin like that. I can't even get GFs to show me the ropes of that. my first GF taught me how to kiss and I do that like a PRO but everything else I'm just guessing.

>>16792687
I've had it happen. worked for one place as a kid for like a week before they said they didn't really need people and said I wasn't getting paid. I was in HS at the time though. Fucking Portuguese. A legit company probably wouldn't though. I've worked the full day when I was laid off in the morning. I told them they were paying me to work and so I'd work. I thanked them for taking me on and training me as well. You get much much better references doing it this way and seem really mature. There is a chance they would hire you back too but most of the places I worked were in pretty bad shape. But man the look on their faces when you are gracious about it is worth it alone. Pure shock. I can't imagine how bad most people freak out normally.
>>
>>16792742
Would it be out of place to ask them about my status, im not going to go all crazy and talk shit but i dont want to feel like im being used. Its being late in case you were curious
>>
Girls

If a guy in one of your classes asked what you were doing for Valentines Day and then admitted his intention was to ask you out after you said you had plans and asked why he wanted to know, would it be more or less awkward if he apologized for being awkward?
>>
>>16792783
desu I would just wish he would fuck off already

so yeah, more awkward
>>
>>16792527
On a board where you ask for advice.

>>16792783
More awkward. You shouldn't try to ask lead in questions to ask someone out, just ask them out.
>>
How do you girls get over guys after a breakup, honestly. What do you do? Whether they ended it and hurt you, or you ended it because they hurt you.
>>
Do girls care when you text them, i dont want to come off as needy but i miss talking to her
>>
>>16792235
>How come even in adulthood its so hard to get you to eat your damn vegetables?
Because I generally don't like them. Especially plain. However I'm aware I should eat them anyways, so I bought a wok and mix them with chicken and rice generally.

Try encouraging him to be more experimental with his cooking.

>>16792295
That was my post. There's a difference between being a genuinely nice person, and faking it because you are desperate to avoid drama or think it entitles you to something.

>>16792492
Depends on why you fought. Giving him some time and space to cool down and doing something nice for him afterwards is generally a step in the right direction though.
>>
Girls

If you are really into a guy, how important is it he preforms well sexually the first time you have sex? I'm really fucking nervous. I'm going to be spending a few days coming up with a girl I really really like. she's so amazing and cute. But I'm absolutely terrified I'm going to crash and burn during sex. I haven't had sex in 4 years. So I forgot everything. I like this girl so much I literally get hard every time she texts me, so I'm so worried I'm going to cum just from laying in bed with her looking into her beautiful eyes. I don't want to be a joke, I want this to be a great experience and I'm scared I'm going to fuck up. I don't even care if I orgasm. I'd rather her orgasm over me. She's more important.

How do I not fuck up..
>>
Girls,

Are you actually Hornier than men? If so Have you ever had the urge to fuck your dog?
>>
>>16793242
Everyone's got a different libido, anon. Some girls are hornier, others are less. Yes, I've wanted a dog to fuck me in the past. Just because it's so taboo.
>>
>>16792519
Be honest about your intentions from day one. Accept their response, no matter what it is.
>>
>>16793253
>Yes, I've wanted a dog to fuck me in the past. Just because it's so taboo.
I can't help but think of that girl who posted about being pressured about it, and /b/ found a bunch of shit on her.
>>
>>16793242
There's an ancient Greek legend that goes like this.

Tiresias is walking up a mountain when Zeus bolts down in front of him. Zeus cozies up to him and asks "Since you've been both man and woman, can you help settle a dispute I have with my wife?" Tiresias was once cursed to be a woman, and so he agrees to Zeus' request. Down comes Hera who is red faced mad. Zeus explains "I was telling my dear wife that it's women who have the true benefit from sex. Women enjoy sex a lot more than men. Isn't that right?"
Tiresias strokes his beard and thinks about it.
He finally speaks and says "If the pleasure of sex is split ten ways, men have one part, and women have the other nine."

This causes Hera to burst out in anger and smite Tiresias with blindness.
Zeus, unable to undo his wife's punishment, leans and whispers into Tiresias' ear, saying "Don't worry, bro, I got your back. Here's the gift of prophecy."

And that's that.

Do women have more libido than men? Maybe, maybe not. But their orgasms are a lot more potent than ours. Some have figured that out, some haven't.
>>
girls

I'm hanging out with a girl on valentines day. Her boyfriend isn't able to come down for the weekend. We've been pretty chatty lately but no flirting on my end or anything.

A day or so ago mentioned that she was poly. Does it seem weird for us to hang out on valentines day alone? Just looking to be friends since I think I'd be too boring for her, also she has a dude and I'm not about home wrecking.

Keep in mind we just started talking maybe a week or so ago. New to state so met her online.
>>
>>16792235
either cook better or stop giving a shit
>>16792295
>nice guy
thinks acts of compassion and kindness are rewarded with sex, much like tokens in an arcade game
>guys who are nice
perform acts of compassion and kindness purely out of the goodness in their heart. doesn't expect sex as a result of holding doors open for girls
>>16792313
grossly under-appreciated as a trait in people
>>16792492
anal
>>16792549
close enough
>>16792649
cousin-fucking is taboo in most places that aren't Alabama or feudal Europe. I wouldn't
>>16792687
you still are legally entitled to compensation for your hours worked. if they fire you at close, you still get paid for the day
>>
Anybody know of a decent way to get better at conversation in general?

If it's one-on-one and the other party is bouncing questions off of me everything goes dandy. But I've never been one to strike up the topic of conversation.

I'm comfortable with dead silence with multiple people in a room or at a bar, but I find few others are.

And if it's not a one-on-one, I find other people to be more invested in the conversation and hardly ever chime in.
>>
>>16793340
don't ask yes/no questions or questions that can be answered in a few words
>>
Didn't bleed my first time Fucking. But I don't remember bleeding or 'breaking my hymen' any other .. do you not always bleed?
>>
>>16793393
If you did active shit, then your hymen was broken.

Soccer, horse riding, any sort of physical activity.
They break.

It's normal.
You young cunt
>>
>>16793399
I don't recall bleeding after that shit tho.. well thanks :) Old Bastard
>>
>>16793150

Anyone? I'm really worried about this.
>>
>>16793414
That's the thing yo
Blood doesn't always happen.

Hymens get eroded from natural ass actions.

Bitches get emotional about bursting their cherries, but in reality that shit can get popped by the slightest things.

Like stretching too much.

Shit, you don't worry bitch.
Having a tight cunt overlaps having to pierce a cherry.

Fuck, honestly, it's an inconvenience.
You're like "I want to fuck her hard" but then there's like bleeding and shit.

It's overrated. Go with it
>>
>>16793443
Thanks, it is overrated

I juss dunno shit
>>
>>16793416
You're asking random girls who may not have the same opinion as the girl you're going to fuck. You're also assuming that she's "really into" you, but you also don't know that. The more you agonize over performing poorly, the harder it's going to be to get it up.
>>
>>16793450
You'll get older one day and wish you were younger.

You fucking kids.
>>
>>16793416
If you worry too much ya wont stay hard. Practice? Like hump the shit outta something and see how long you can go.. try to relax and focus on how good you can be, not how bad you might be
>>
>>16793465
Imma just throw my cane away and get plastic surgery, maybe become a cyborg..

Are you old? Whats it like? Juss wunderin
>>
File: CX7orSkVAAAuF5L.jpg (34 KB, 540x612) Image search: [Google]
CX7orSkVAAAuF5L.jpg
34 KB, 540x612
>>16793466
>>16793478
>>
File: 6B9QwrC.png (48 KB, 976x574) Image search: [Google]
6B9QwrC.png
48 KB, 976x574
Ladies;

How do you feel about putting a finger in a mans butt?
>>
>>16793478
>Are you old? Whats it like?
Regret.
>>
>>16793500
Poop's gonna get under my nails.
>>
File: CX7orSkVAAAuF5L.jpg (88 KB, 520x600) Image search: [Google]
CX7orSkVAAAuF5L.jpg
88 KB, 520x600
how do i look ladies.....many people IRL say i am ugly, fat and gross :c
>>
>>16793510
>>>/soc/
>>
>>16793510
Face is pretty average (from what I can see), but you look morbidly obese
>>
>>16793500
It's sexy as long as he's got good hygiene. Girls love man-butt.
>>
File: art 5 .jpg (973 KB, 1494x2084) Image search: [Google]
art 5 .jpg
973 KB, 1494x2084
Guys,
describe the perfect fwb. I've never been in one of these relationships before, so I really don't know how to navigate them. Is it bad if I text him first? some people have told me to only respond. How do I get friendly without seeming too into it? I really like this guy but I'm prepared to squash it. I just need help drawing the line.
>>
File: keks.jpg (22 KB, 512x362) Image search: [Google]
keks.jpg
22 KB, 512x362
>>16793506
>>
>>16793522
wow rude :c
>>
>>16793510
Lose weight. You're fine
>>
>>16793506
Gee, how do I stay a young cunt forever??
>>
>>16793547
What the fuck did you expect? I'm not going to sugarcoat it
>>
>>16793510
youll definitely look better if you lose some weight
>>
>>16793570
>I'm not going to sugarcoat it
you should do it
>>16793576
thanks for the advice
>>
File: 1432178338815.jpg (39 KB, 316x399) Image search: [Google]
1432178338815.jpg
39 KB, 316x399
>>16793508

It's never got under mine.

>>16793528

Then I could probably return the favor then without a 911 telephone call? It's not like I'd stick my wiener in there raw dawg style
>>
>>16792758
honestly, it is a bit of a roll of the dice in doing that. Either they respect your owning up to it or it highlights the infraction.

that's a really tough one. I went through this scenario myself with lateness. I was seeing a doctor, told them I'm working with him to fight my natural night owl tendency and they ended up firing me anyway. what can I say... not much sympathy for people with sleeping disorders out there. People would rather have a guy who works 6 hours out the day who comes and leaves at a specific hour than someone who works 12 and comes in later.
>>
>>16793443
>but in reality that shit can get popped by the slightest things.
Someone I used to know broke their hymen by smashing into a tree when skiing.

One of the many reasons I find the obsession with hymens hilarious.
>>
>>16793529
please help.
>>
>>16793596
Yeah, it's fine. Go slow and you'll know right away if she likes it or not.
>>
File: 1455072140074.png (423 KB, 635x457) Image search: [Google]
1455072140074.png
423 KB, 635x457
>>16793529
Ideally someone I would already be a close friend with, but just with sex involved. It's fine to text first, but it doesnt really sound like fuck buddies is what you're after with this guy.
>>
>>16793630
well that's the thing. Ideally I'd want a relationship, but from his standpoint that's impossible, but I still really want to be in his life so we're fwb. I can live with that.
>>
For anyone:

I don't like bars or relationship commitment, but everyone I talk to is either deeply in a relationship or actively seeking to be in one. Is it just not expected to want to be friends with benefits after college anymore or something?
>>
>>16793416
not a girl. buuut. had a gf. really loved her. wanted her to come. she doesn't come. read up about what women get off on. article tells me to pick one day and do amazing courteous stuff for her. buy a flower, take her out to stores she likes, stroke her face then smile and go back to strolling without actually kissing... hold her bag... give opinions on what shade of lipstick looks the best of the ones she tried. Do this the whole day. tease her with stop and go physical contact. Just a taste here and there. Finally end the day off with everything at half speed foreplay and then just pound the shit out of her until she can't even stay upright on her hands and knees. wrap her up in blankets and wrap my arms around her. talk for a while. mention the article I read and how I was trying really hard to please her all day to see if she'd orgasm easier. In the end she didn't I guess but she really enjoyed the whole day.
>>
>>16793641
Eh. Your prerogative, I just don't see this ending well if you draw it out to its logical conclusion.

>>16793645
A lot of people just don't like casual sex to begin with. Others grow tired of it as they mature and want something substantial. I still see a lot of people in their late 20s going for stuff with no strings attached, but it just loses its excitement over time for many.
>>
>>16793150
Just make her cum, anon. Lick that pussy.
>>
>>16793612
Yeah i want to own up to it and ask what my options are. I'm probably going to stay until they find someone to fill my shift. I'm also a very good employee, was never late until a recent string of misfortune, always on call and came in when needed, always helped out new workers and got them accustomed to the job. I was practically a jr supervisor, but oh well life goes on.
>>
>>16793529
>Is it bad if I text him first? some people have told me to only respond.
first off this mindgame shit has no place in FWB scenarios. The whole point is to avoid the shit that makes dating tedious.

Honestly, just tell the guy you are physically attracted to him but not really wanting to get into a relationship. Ask him how he'd feel about pursuing a purely physical relationship. Just seem embarrassed about asking it but kind of coy too and there's about a 90% chance he'll say yes. You want to add an "ummm I've never really asked someone this before but...". That part is honestly more for your benefit than anything else. Guys aren't so hung up on the whole shame over having sex thing.
>>
File: 1437077793490.jpg (15 KB, 227x221) Image search: [Google]
1437077793490.jpg
15 KB, 227x221
>>16793626
Arigatou gozaimashita ありがとうございました
>>
>>16793684
maybe just go in and explain what's been going on recently. If you have a decent excuse people are often willing to look past it. I think it might be the best thing after reading this actually. The way you described it, if it was me I'd be willing to look the other way for someone who contributed a lot when I needed them and who wasn't gonna be an ongoing problem for me.
>>
File: 1439579011744.jpg (12 KB, 391x391) Image search: [Google]
1439579011744.jpg
12 KB, 391x391
Ladies, gents?

I want to take the girl Im seeing to a hotel on Valentines day so we can make luv without the 6 others in her house noticing.

What should I bring?

>wine
>my own blanket / pillows to make it more cosey
>snacks
>condoms, lube, ect

I wanna do it in the shower. Ill take her out for dinner / movie or something beforehand too i guess. But I get out of work at 9 PM that sun night and gunna be tired AF from a 10 hour shift.

Im a dude, so Its not like I can dress up like a sexy maid for her or someting
>>
>>16793709
you sound like a beta male
>>
>>16793709
What is the appeal of shower sex? I find it annoying and uncomfortable.

The instant cleanup is definitely not worth it
>>
>>16793709
Is she aware of this plan of yours? This isn't something you should spring on a girl spontaneously if she hasn't previously expressed interest in it
>>
>>16793709
>shower sex

always better on paper than in reality

why don't you take her out to dinner, get liquored up there, then go back to the hotel and bang

skip the blanket and pillow, skip the snacks (pay for dinner you cheap fuck) and you should be good
>>
Any lads could help here, how do I get somebody to give me a second chance as a person?

I think I may have turned off a certain person with my party/social butterfly persona, while I'm usually quiet.
>>
>>16793697
I have mixed emotions honestly, i dont want to beg for my job especially if they consider me that dispensable, but i enjoy it as a part time job. I also want to leave with class but not feel like im being used until they dont need me. It is by no means a career job but i want to walk out of the situation with my head held high
>>
>>16793777
the secret of life: don't concern yourself with what people think of you. know what is right for you and live your life with that attitude in everything you do with utter faith in yourself.
>>
>>16793764
First impressions are hard to break. Invite them for a meal (or other activity where conversation is the focus) and talk to them sincerely.
>>
>>16793709
dress nice though. like smart casual. comb your hair, maybe a light 5 oclock shadow. I also suggest going down to the pool for a dip after and pulling her into the sauna room or something if it's quiet for a little danger of getting caught sex. women love that. I've had sex on a train, in the sauna, in her parents room, on the balcony... man the danger of getting caught just heightens everything. Bring towels though for cushioning for her knees. good luck with it.
>>
>>16793529
>picture a decent friendship
>add sex
or if that's too hard to wrap your head around
>picture a decent relationship
>remove the social commitments to meet family/go on dates
>>
>>16793818
Shit, mate.

I've also been told that everything I say sounds sarcastic and condescending, think that might also be a factor?
>>
>>16793510
Are you George Zimmerman?
>>
>>16792235
If you want a man to do anything.
Blow job
Suck that dick
That's all
>>
>>16793723
its like entry level risque maybe?
shimmering body? steam? heat?
idk, seems up to personal preference
>>
>>16793709
you can dress as a sexy maid
>>
>>16793898
This just hit me, but do guys like bjs so much because it's basically zero effort on their part?
>>
>>16793920
It's certainly a selling point but it's far from the only reason. I mean, would you argue that the only reason you like it when your bf goes down on you is because you can just do nothing?
>>
>>16793938
I mean in the context of the other comment: offering a beej rather than sex in exchange for healthier eating.

Why not just offer sex?
>>
>>16793950
Sex is a mutual thing, while going down on someone is in a sense a gift the way I figure it. There's a time and a place for both, with a lot of overlap.
>>
>>16792235
>How can I get the men in my life to eat their vegetables?

Vegetables don't like to get eaten for once, they're deliberately disgusting anyways.

Eating JUST veggies? Nah, I need something else to eat them with, usually meat.

I'm not a vegan by the way.
>>
I get horny and turned on very easily.

Is this a turn off or a turnon for you ladies?
>>
>>16792545
>>16792664
>>16793265
>Ask on a date immediately

Isn't rejection far more likely in that situation than asking out a friend on a date?
>>
File: [I just don't know anymore...].jpg (23 KB, 300x425) Image search: [Google]
[I just don't know anymore...].jpg
23 KB, 300x425
I have a fear of rejection, and I also dislike mean people, and my emotions are augmended

wat do
>>
>>16793999
Get rejected and you stop being afraid of it. Seriously. It still sucks, but it gets easier each time.

Or just, you know, stay alone forever.
>>
>>16792235
But I love my veggies. Though they gotta be well prepared, just like any other food.
>>
>>16792470

For your own sake, move on. You may as well fall in love with a door. She's not going to love you back.
>>
>>16792783
>guy asks what you're doing for valentines day
>ask why he wants to know
She's the one who make it awkward, is she fucking retarded? Why else would you have wanted to know?
>>
>>16793393

Needing to break your hymen is a myth. It can break, but it only needs to stretch. If you didn't bleed and it didn't hurt, you did it right, it means you were adequately warmed up.
>>
Honesty time: do girls really base their choice of forming a long relationship on the size of a man's tool (smaller dicks= not happening)?
>>
>>16793980
Sometimes a turn on, sometimes neutral.

>>16794282
It's only a problem if it's a micropenis. You can have a huge dick and be terrible at sex, or you can have a below average dick and be great. Performance is important.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 289x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 289x400
>started seeing girl, but we aren't dating yet
>girl mentions Stand By Me is her favorite movie
>have to give her a gift soon
>almost ordered her a copy of the original book for $6
>first edition is $25
>pretty much a slam dunk that she hasn't read it

Thoughtful or too thoughtful-and therefore weird?
>>
>>16794392
It would impress me.

Is she a reader?
Is she the kind of girl that likes "vintage" stuff, if not get her a brand new copy?
And avoid the first addition, they are only worth it too book collectors.
>>
>>16794404
She's at least a bit of a reader, we've gone to libraries and bookstores together. She's also expressed interest in reading more English (her second language).

The first edition isn't so important, but it's hardcover so it looks a bit more impressive (to me).
>>
>>16794392

That movie's fucking awesome, hold onto her.
Sounds like a really nice gift, 10/10, would squeal with excitement upon opening.
>>
>>16794427
I'm convinced you've got a nice little gift idea there, write a little message inside.
Maybe a favourite literature quote, chicks dig that sort of stuff.

The only reason I'm turning my nose up at the first addition is that $25 sounds steep for a King book... Then again I'm bit of cheap bastard.
>>
>>16794282
No. No one cares.
>>
>>16794282
extremes are always bad

>micro penis
you most likely wont be able to pleasure her. that sucks. maybe get surgery since this is a srs Problem for a male

>big dick
most average sized Girls probably wouldnt even want to have sex with you since it hurts them

my dick is probably slightly below average sized and when fucking my gf doggy it still happens that it hurts her because of getting too deep

also no normal Girl will let you stick it up her ass when ist too big

all a huge dick is good for is porn.

so in most cases its something not worth to worry about.
>>
>>16793510
you have something black in your face. that Looks indeed pretty ugly

also ye you are fat. but thats a decision you make everyday. if you dont want to be fat. then dont be it.

otherwise i think you look pretty good.

next time you post a photo maybe try to post one where half of your face isnt blocked you moron
>>
>>16794446
>write a little message inside.
Nooooo! Not in the book itself! Write on a card!
>>
>>16792394
I used to watch it. I left aftes season 4
>>
>>16793242
im waaaay hornier than my gf. i could fuck like 5 times a day (sometimes i do). she says if we have sex once in two weeks its enough for her to not think about it but only because its good sex.

also she does not mind fucking more than that. she just wouldnt come up with it herself. once i touch her a Little she goes crazy too. but its not like with me where i sit there watching a movie and suddenly want nothing more than to bang her

also when we have sex she has like 3+ orgasms atleast and is pretty exhausted and tired the next 5 hours or so. while as a man you just blow your load and after 30 mins you are fit again.

i guess when having good sex its so much more intense for women that they are satisfied for a longer time
>>
>>16793003
i think everyone likes to have some Attention

but not everyone wants your Attention... but so dont you.

many People have those Kind of questions in their head and i think almost everyone knows the answer but they all think too complicated
>>
>>16794489
I've been on solo dates with her on and off for the last couple of months, i just dont want to text her looking needy
>>
>>16794510
then text her lol

like "hey, whatsup? how about coffee <insert day, place, whatever>"
>>
File: 1454189166689.gif (1009 KB, 345x343) Image search: [Google]
1454189166689.gif
1009 KB, 345x343
Girls

How do I or should I ask her out? I am not even sure in she is single or if she is interested in me. She knows me well enough but I really don't understand the signals she is giving off. In the past she sorta liked me, but now she is giving me a different vibe. Sometimes when I look around or at her I see her looking at me, and then away. But when I try to get close enough to talk to her she doesn't seem interested. So casually I return to my set of friends and then when I look around again I see her looking at me again. I will admit that I am guilty of catching glances at her when no one is looking.
Am I being too weird about this? Is she even interested? Should I stop?

I have to work with her and her close friends for the next few months but I don't want to be on the butt end of next weeks gossip if she says no or make the next couple of months awkward for the both of us. We are doing a play for high school btw.

Put my mind at ease please.
>>
>>16792235
Me? I love vegetables. Hate most fruit tho.
>>
File: CZ2Ly0cUYAA9nzh.jpg (21 KB, 552x323) Image search: [Google]
CZ2Ly0cUYAA9nzh.jpg
21 KB, 552x323
>>16792215
>fuck buddies
>I loved him he didn't love me
>shitty things were said on both ends
>he blocked and deleted me
>year and a half goes by
>he adds me to fb
>both apologize
>he says lifes going well, blah blah blah, but things are rocky with his girlfriend
>says I still look smokin hot
>I say thanks I'm sure you still do too

Because I was the one who came on too strong the first time i'm not really sure where to go with this. We both moved and now live about an hour away. He drives i don't...so, what should a girl who got friendzoned before, do?
>>
>ask her out a month earlier
>says she needs to think about it
>fast forward to today, ask her if she's free tomorrow
>"good, I need to talk to you in private"

I'm gonna get dumped aren't I?
>>
>>16794600

You can't get dumped if you haven't even gone on a date yet.
>>
School for Dating when?
>>
>>16794619

Anyone who needs a school for dating probably shouldn't reproduce.
But there are those PUA scumbags IRL (misogynistic sociopaths reproducing with dumb spineless chicks, yay human race, go team), and there's also some crappy movie with that Napoleon Dynamite kid with the premise a dating school, the name of which escapes me.
>>
>>16794635

School for Scoundrels! That was it, came to me the second I hit submit.
And wouldja look at that, it's a remake of a 60s British film, wouldn't you know it.
>>
>>16792349
Huh, I just found this thread, and I'm learning so much already.

According to my friends I'm a guy who is nice who's just not in a relationship.
Hoping to change that once I get the courage to ask her out.
>>
>>16794635
>shouldn't reproduce.

China pls go
>>
>>16794600
>>16794609
She can't dump you if she can't meet with you! Pre-empt her and dump her via text! Then you win and walk out with your pride unscathed.
>>
>>16794643
>implying anyone from China should reproduce at this rate
>>
Ladies,

If you contact me on a dating site and we start to chat consistently with one or two messages per day for a couple days, would you have any reason to just stop messaging me for an entire week, in the middle of discussing a topic about which we both seem to be passionate? I mean, the site itself tells me when you got my response, so if you don't want to talk to me anymore for whatever reason why not at least say so? This shit's infuriating.
>>
>>16794694
My super sensitive emotions will react to rejection more heavily than with regular people.

I'm not as emotionally hardened as some people are, and its probably for the best, but I react emotionally much more sensitively than most people, and I fear that I will create more fears from negative experiences.
>>
>>16793988
>friend
>>
>>16794785
SOMEBODY KNOWS WHERE HE IS!
>>
I don't know how to flirt, and usually apologize a few minutes or the next day afterwards, then again I have a tendency to apologize for many other things even if they're not related to me even in a single percentage.

Should I stop saying sorry all the time?

If so, how?

I guess I apologize often because I always think that everything or anything I say is always offensive.
>>
Is it appropriate to gift a lil pos for Valentine's day even though it's the second date?

I was thinking a small box of chocolates and a small teddy bear. That way I don't seem sus.
>>
File: Saitama_OK.jpg (29 KB, 375x305) Image search: [Google]
Saitama_OK.jpg
29 KB, 375x305
Hi are there any femanons who could translate what a female said to me. I've been thinking about it all day and still can't figure out what she meant.

I spent the night over at my ex-gf place she said her back hurt and asked for a massage. As i was doing it my muscle memory led me to touch her pussy a few times, at some point I noticed she was really wet and i ended up banging her.

We had Round one then about 30 min rest and then Round 2. Some time later when i was ready for R3 (she was still wet and nothing implied that she didn't want it) she tells me she's "not having 3 rounds with just me and asked me what does she get out of it"

I said 'OK' and went to sleep on the couch. I've been thinking about her words all day, and can't figure it out. Can any females assist ?
>>
>>16794575
Depends what you want. It seems he's down for what you had before.
>>
Question for both: Does it matter if a girl/guy has Facebook or uses any other social media?
>>
>>16794948
If you're an active Facebook/whatever user then it might be easier to communicate if they have a profile or something. If neither of you use them that much, then it really isn't a negative.
>>
>>16794931
with just you getting off. you didnt get her off in 2 rounds.
>>
Girls:
Are facial moles a big turn off for you, like moderate sized ones, not really big ones you might be thinking of.
>>
Girls

Me and this girl are having a friendly contest. Mostly just for laughs. Should I win or let her win?
>>
>>16794978
Win, but only just barely. Maybe make it seem like you weren't even trying because ha ha it was just for laughs but you're just THAT good.
>>
>>16794970

I don't know if she did. How can i tell if a girl gets off ?
>>
>>16794985
Full-body convulsions, yelling, more communication (right there, faggot), etc.
>>
>>16792385
pls respond
>>
How to get sex without paying?

Like is there some combo move I gotta do to get a FWB/fuck buddy?

I'm a virgin but I don't believe in that bullshit.
>>
>>16794989

she did have some convulsions, but i guess i wasn't doing it well enough. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
>>
File: OK. (2).jpg (110 KB, 508x886) Image search: [Google]
OK. (2).jpg
110 KB, 508x886
Why was virginity invented?

I mean what is the fucking point of it?

No, seriously, fucking why?
>>
>have about half a dozen unrelated girl friends I see regularly and get along great with
>hit one up, nothing all day even though they're online all the time through the day
>hit another up, read at noon, unresponded until night and counting
>send a third girl a link to something I know she'd love, all I get is 'wow', 'okay' and no response to further messages
What am I doing wrong? All I want is to not feel lonely these days. I average out at slightly less than one message a day, and for weeks now I've spent my days alone even though I try to make friends and keep friends. Can people who act like this even be called friends?

And no, I'm not telling or hinting that I'm lonely.
>>
>>16794937
I told him I didn't feel comfortable helping him cheat, he said it's only been a few months with this chick and he was looking to end it. So we agreed to wait till he does. Hopefully It wont be months or im out.
>>
>>16794970
now we know why she's his ex
>>
File: baby-in-the-womb.jpg (13 KB, 350x240) Image search: [Google]
baby-in-the-womb.jpg
13 KB, 350x240
>>16795048
Well if you technically think about about all males were born with their dicks been inside a women.
>>
>>16795083

Probably true. I cannot into sex. Any tips on getting 'her' off ? She does moan sometime when i fuck her in the ass and has full body convolutions then and also when i go down on her. But how do i get her off with just my dick ?
>>
>>16795086
So all women are autofiles?

Woah man.
>>
>>16794523
Pls respond
>>
>>16795090
That's the first mistake. Not all girls orgasm from vaginal sex. What I'd suggest is finger, and go down on her until she orgasms at least once. Stimulate the clit with your tongue start gently then go rougher. Flick it around do circular motions and most importantly when you're ready to make her cum go hard and do not stop no matter how tired your jaws get. If you have to stop for whatever reason it will "reset her orgasm meter" so to speak.
>>
>>16792322
i do this a lot and i usually want to hang out in the future but forget because of lots of things going on. i also use it to turn people down, though, despite wanting to hang out my social anxiety gets horrible.

if she's continuously flaking on you, it might be because of that, desu. i always feel horrible when i do it but it's like i go into panic mode.
>>
>>16793242
yes, even when i have a boyfriend sex is usually not enough, but again that differs from person to person. i've dated people that have matched me, horniness wise, but they're usually not willing to have sex as often as i want.

because of this, i still usually fuck myself with my dildos when i'm at home until i cum so much i'm physically drained. getting off 4-5 times a session is usually when i stop, but sometimes i do this multiple times a day, when i wake up and before i go to sleep. sometimes when i go to take a shower, etc.

i also look at porn most of the time i'm online, and have been doing so the past 14 years, haha.
>>
>>16793290
i have a lot of poly friends and usually 99% of the time they go to hang out with someone new, they're looking to hook up. if she's poly and her boyfriend knows this, then honestly, he probably won't mind. but if you're just looking for friendship, i wouldn't hang out on valentine's day because it's going to send mixed signals.
>>
>>16795067
No, they can't. They clearly aren't your friends. That sucks and all, but not everyone is that shitty to people they care about
>>
>>16795705

S
E
A
T
T
L
E
>>
>>16792380
I'm a domme. I like shy quiet guys and I usually take the lead.

Outside the bedroom I expect my partner to be in equal footing though. Total pushovers are boring.
>>
>>16794600
....probably. not even gonna lie.
>>
>>16794948
I have a bunch of social media but I don't think its a red flag or anything if my partner doesn't have one.

I mostly share animal pictures and sassy quotes with my girlfriends or debate politics with nerds

>>16794975
Really depends on the color, how raised it is, if there's a hair, etc

>>16794724
Either too chicken shit or something came up
I've had emergencies where i just dropped everything and never bothered to reply then forget.
Move on to the next I suppose
>>
I am horny a lot! This is partly around my menstrul cycle, and has increased for me with age. my first serious boyfriend didn't have as high a sex drive as me, even though I could sometimes take or leave it, leading me to think it was somewhat overrated. It wasn't a bad sex life but could have been better! Having said that I've had good sex with someone before and not got along well with them but I've also found someone longer term with whom I have perfect chemistry as well as an emotional, intuitive connection, so I sense the sex will be amazing! I'll marry the best sex, with a combination of those other factors I found, it's so rare
>>
Do girls like the smell of a guy's sweat?
>>
>>16795788
Yes
I've noticed that I like the sweaty smell of a guy after sex. It sounds weird but if I really like a guy I love even the smell of his armpits after a long day.

Its not sexual, just comforting and familiar.
>>
Girls and guys

Can attraction toward a specific female increase Testosterone production in males? Typically when I fap not very much semen comes out. It will usually be 1 really weak squirt and the rest just pumps out, and it's a small quantity. But ever since I met this one girl, everytime I fap it's been projectile orgasms. Like shooting cum and a large quantity of it. Completely different to before I met this girl. Not to mention that I almost constantly have a boner all god damn day. just getting texts from her makes me hard. So literally by the end of every night my underwear is just covered in Pre stains..
>>
I think liking a mans sweat depends if I'm naturally attracted to his scent. I think there's only been one I didn't mind..being unwashed and having poor hygiene is not attractive for intimacy though. Have a shower. Sweating during exercise doesn't smell bad though, give me the pheromones! Stale sweat needs to go though
>>
File: 1428483366792.jpg (84 KB, 650x963) Image search: [Google]
1428483366792.jpg
84 KB, 650x963
>Agree to hangout with girl
>She asks if I want to see a movie with her, not sure if she means movie theater, or at my or her place
>She says we can rent a dvd and go to her place
>If you don't mind is just me and my half deflated air mattress (she just moved in)
>No, haha, I was using an air mattress until this spring
>My car is falling apart haha *posts picture*
>Goes off topic from there

Why? She knows I have a car and don't mind driving. She just stopped responding. I told her I have work at 11 tonight, and she mentioned that she's free until 7, though I don't know why because she just got off work so I guess something is more important than our date?

I'm pretty fed up to be honest. I don't know what she wants or expects.
>>
If your testosterone levels increase, you may make more effort to pursue. Sounds as though you are extremely attracted to this person, which would still happen even if your oestrogen levels were higher
>>
>>16795826

>sounds as if you are extemely attracted to this person.

yes. You know how they say, before you make any big decisions about girls, fap before. And use your post orgasm judgement. Well majority of the time in the past, I would do that then think "meh I don't really care to see this girl". But with this girl, I can fap. Blow a huge load. Take a piss and like seconds to minutes later already have another hard on and pre cum. only this girl has done this to me. my nuts ACHE sometimes so bad just because I have like non stop boners. She could text me telling me about her day, and I will get hard from it
>>
File: IMG_1594.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1594.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
Some girl I've never met before just handed me this note and walked away before I got a chance to react. How should I interpret this? Is this supposed to be a compliment, or...?

(By the way, there's nothing written on the back)
>>
>>16795859
creepy

If you were a girl who got this from a guy, what would you think? That's right, autism.
>>
>>16795859
Probably some kind of poor attempt at some tumblr meme. It's weird as fuck.
>>
>>16795723
>not everyone is that shitty to people they care about
Bullshit.

If experience through all my life tells me anything, they all turn into holier-than-thou assholes sooner or later. If they don't, it's just for a quick moment when you first meet. Make as many 'friends' as you like (and I made a lot), but they all will ditch you or betray you in the end.
>>
>>16795859
Creepy

I agree with the tumblr meme shit.
If she's older than 14 then she's quite possibly socially retarded
>>
Girls, when you send guys drunk texts, what are you trying to get across? A week ago I got a text saying "hey I'm drunk and horny!". Cool, I play along but it becomes obvious that she didn't mean it (I mean she was drunk and she was horny, but she wasn't looking at me to do anything about it) and I know this because we talked a few days later.

Yesterday I get a text from a different girl (who I don't hear from as often, we're not super close friends or anything) saying she's drunk and she's at a bar. We text back and forth a bit and I ask her if she has plans for later. She says no because she has work the next day and that she's going home. I playfully call her lame and to hit me up so I can join her next time. I get no response.

I'm really confused here. I just don't know what they want from me.
>>
>>16795929
First one sounded like she wanted your dick

She probably sang a different tune a few days later because she thought you weren't as interested.

Second one sounds either flakey or busy.
>>
Girls, if a friend sends you a link to news of something you already knew, would you simply ignore the message?

Nor even sure if that's the case. I feel let down, and I don't know why.
>>
>>16795859
The wrong thing to do is ignore it and pretend it never happened. Or act awkward around that person.

Approach her in private and thank her for it and tell her you really needed it that day, even if it's a lie. No need to hurt her feelings just because it's fucking weird. Hell, you could actually make her whole day, or week.
>>
>>16795929
>drunk texts
>asking for rational explanations

Dude come on.
>>
If a girl completely ignores a message of yours and pretends you never sent it, are you supposed to still give a second chance?

It's not the first time we messaged each other and we do have a date planned soon. What do?
>>
File: 6426345.jpg (236 KB, 468x2367) Image search: [Google]
6426345.jpg
236 KB, 468x2367
Am I in the wrong? This is a pattern with her, which leads to believe she isn't interested.

A little context: I told her I got called into work today at 11pm, but she made plans with me (first time she's ever been the one to make the plans after 4 dates) Tuesday, so I she texts me when she gets out of work at 2 and she says she has stuff to do at 7, we discuss the plans a little, then she changes the topic to her car for seemingly no reason. She eventually stopped responding until 5 and pic related is from there.

Sam is her ex roommate. The girl I'm texting says Sam sleeps around a lot, so it's probably Sam's new bf or whatever and I guess she's ok being third wheel. She mentioned how Sam left her in a restaurant by herself for an hour and how it gave her a panic attack. So I have no idea why she still hangs around this person (sam).

I'm angry and upset and sick of this behavior. I'm not going to make an effort to see her again, but I just want to know what /adv/ thinks.
>>
>>16795957
For the first one, that's kinda what I assumed at first and I tailored my texts with that in mind. But when I was texting her, she made it clear that was she teasing me and she was hoping to talk to somebody else. Without getting into too much detail I asked what she was going to about it ("it" being drunk and horny) and she said maybe she should text somebody, so I said "you're texting me right now" and she replied "said hahagag no, I meant someone else". I was a little pissed and we ended hanging out a few days later and I brought it up. We had a long talk where she confirmed I was just a friend blah blah blah.

Second chick is just strange. Why even text me? She has a million other people she could text. Was I supposed to suggest something? I thought asking about her plans after was a pretty good indicator I was down to do something but she just blew me off. Don't get it.
>>
>>16795987
idk about you but I don't text or call random people's phones/people I don't talk to much when I'm drunk, I usually have some sort of agenda in mind. If I'm texting somebody that I'm drunk and horny I usually want them to do something about it.
>>
>>16796015
I texted a girl a few months back asking to hang out (we were quasi-dating) and she straight up ignored me. Didn't see her for a few weeks afterward, told me her phone had issues and that she never got them. I also found out she got a boyfriend in that time frame.
>>
>>16796022
She isn't that into you.
>>
Im 23 and just got my license.
Will women now give me a shot.
>>
>>16796066
They always will, as long as you are trying. If the license gives you the confidence to do it fuckin' go for it.
>>
>>16796080

>they always will

That's not very true..
>>
File: iqhk_wearable_mega_man_helmet.jpg (31 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
iqhk_wearable_mega_man_helmet.jpg
31 KB, 300x300
So this chick followed me on twitter, so on monday I DM'd her, she was pretty into me and I was being pretty alpha and got her number. I haven't texted her yet, but should I just ask her out when I text her tonight or wait? I'm a pretty direct person btw.
>>
>girl has finally replied to me on dating site
>laughed at my joke
>ohfuck.jpg

What do I say now, adv? A few lines of chit chat and then ask for her number?
>>
I've never done Internet dating but try to hold a normal conversation, if you feel confident and feel like you've had a good conversation ask for her number
>>
>>16796171
this
>>16796184
forgot to reply
>>
how do I hit it out of the park with someone way out of my league?

I'm not self conscious, I don't have any complexes and I have my shit together. I look alright and have to dress nicely because of my job. 23.

She just happens to be a literal ballerina and an actual model. Just being myself isn't going to cut it, we have to go overdrive.
>>
Hey, I'm not sure if this is the right thread or board for this, but I am a lesbian who's been invited by a girl I met to a threesome with her boyfriend.

Now I am a little bi-curious, though I haven't been with a guy before. Is there anthing I should know?

We are going to do petplay mostly and both me and her are subs.
>>
>>16796211

Prepare to love the D
>>
>>16796022
>>16796066
Anyone else wanna give their take? I'd love the feedback.

I texted her "I don't know what you want or what you want me to do" and she responded with "hey if you want to you can meet me at the so and so mall"

I held back flipping the fuck out on her...

I bed over backwards to accommodate hanging out with her multiple times because I like her and enjoy her company. Her response if "lol if you wanna hang out meet me right now at so and so place that's out of the way and idc that you have ot get ready for work, it's all about me, not you"

I'm pissed.
>>
>>16796165
Just do it
>>
>>16796022
>>16796218

Not that into you and you're being a drama queen about it. You're obviously way more invested in this than her and that's only to your disadvantage brah
>>

▲▲
>>
File: z2v09q.jpg (28 KB, 512x414) Image search: [Google]
z2v09q.jpg
28 KB, 512x414
To girls

I ask a girl I like out to watch Deadpool and we're gonna go watch it next week. We barely know each other, but she's very open and nice.

My question is will she assume this go out as a date, which I kinda intend it to be? I fucked up and I didn't use the word while inviting her because I wrote to her out of the blue and didn't want to look like a creep. I just wonder if she'd consider going out proposition so close to Valentines and by almost a stranger something other than date?

Whatever happens I will play cards that she'll give me best I can :) I'm sure we'll gonna have good time, date or not.
>>
>>16796328

I'm sure she took it as a date and if she didn't shes a moron. Unless you phrased it in super friendzone language
>>
>>16796328
I always tend to drop the word date when asking someone out because I've been friendzoned too many times already. Better to face the no now than to hear it later after dropping money.
>>
>>16796345
What language is that? Let me know so I can avoid it.
>>
>>16796345
I phrased it more or else like: "Hey, Deadpool is coming out soon and I'm looking for someone to join me in the cinema. Would you like to join me?"
>>
A boy I like just told me
>you're precious to me
What did he mean by that? what is precious exactly?
have I been frienzoned or is this a positive thing?
Sorry I'm such an autist but I'm clueless.
>>
>>16793150
Nerves happen, just do your best and be honest with the reason if it doesn't work out. The first time I had sex with my current boyfriend he couldn't stay hard due to a mixture of nerves and dealing with a condom. It was a little cringe-y, but how could I hold something like that against him? I ended up finishing him with a hand job and then we cuddled and hung out the rest of the night. After that encounter we both got tested so we could forgo condoms, and every sex after that has been a-fucking-mazing.

Again, open honesty is your best friend and the easiest way to help her understand what you might be going through.
>>
>>16792235
Ignorance I guess, I'm 26 and only now I convinced myself to eat more of them.
>>
>>16794575
If I had feelings for someone, I personally would not pursue a FWB scenario, because this situation would likely hinder your ability to find someone actually interested in a real relationship.

And honestly I'm sure you're a catch, why would you want to be with someone who has such terrible taste in women? He must be an idiot to not see how great you are
>>
>>16796204
Know what your strengths are and play to them. There are things that make you better than other people and better than her, even. Focus on that, and be confident in your actions and decisions. Keep in mind for conversation that it's better to err on the side of less rather than more, and do your best to say what your mean and mean what your say.

Remember, there's already something about you that she's attracted to.
>>
>>16796349
This.
>>
>>16796372
I would interpret that as an expression of interest. Ask him on a date.
>>
Girls,

I'm talking to a girl who seems to have poor mental health. Emptiness is a thing she experiences and there's low self-confidence/esteem and I'm guessing a little loneliness.

Can any girls who have been through this offer advice?
>>
File: cazadorereaction.jpg (45 KB, 443x376) Image search: [Google]
cazadorereaction.jpg
45 KB, 443x376
LADIES!

These are both mostly opinion based questions.
1) How long does sex (vaginal penetration) ideally last for you?
2) I read a statistic somewhere that girls are most attracted to guy in the mid 20s-early-30s. I'm not too good with girls, but I recently reached mid 20's and girls seem to be taking much more of an interest in me now than they did before. In your experience is there any truth to this age attraction?
>>
>>16796466
She needs professional help, honestly everyone should get therapy at least once in their life.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.