[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I met this girl on tinder, and we had a really good first date.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
I met this girl on tinder, and we had a really good first date. Tomorrow we are going to have dinner. Finally a great opportunity, but....

On the first date she said that she has hepatitis, her mother gave it to her giving birth. I search and looks like all the types are STDs. I didnt ask what type because I m stupid... Fuck, she is cute, but I cant risk it. Is there a chance that could be totally safe, or should I really play safe and finish this thing?
>>
Hepatitis fucks with your liver if I'm not mistaken.

I would avoid, dude. Sorry to say but girls with STDs aren't worth the health problems
>>
risk rate for hepatitis via vaginal sex is low. use a rubber and don't shoot drugs with her.
>>
>>16792203

Casual sex isn't worth the chance. But if it worked out? She'll give you her hep one day almost guaranteed.

Good on her for being honest, and it's sad considering it isn't remotely her fault (assuming she's telling the truth), but sorry, STDs ruin a woman for me. I'd be out, and I recommend you do the same.

If you DO decide to bite the bullet and give the relationship a chance, I'd abstain from sex until you're sure you both are serious about each other.
>>
>>16792203
Don't pursue.
STDs are no joke, that shit will take years off your life. Not worth a hookup.
>>
>>16792203
>her mother gave it to her giving birth
Right, that's definetly what happened. Move on, bro. She likes you but she's bio-hazardous, not worth it.
>>
>>16792392
/Thread.
No poison pussy for a smart anon.
>>
>>16792203
Condoms are your best friend here. If you want to have kids, do the ol' turkey baster routine.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.