[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>calls friend who i havent talked to in about a month >"do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: 1423021920560.png (43 KB, 199x207) Image search: [Google]
1423021920560.png
43 KB, 199x207
>calls friend who i havent talked to in about a month
>"do you miss me"
>"what am i missing? are you benefiting me or yourself? can i hit you up if i need your help? dont call me for no reason. can i hang up im eating and my food is gonna get cold, maybe i might call you. call me back when you graduate. what are you gonna do after school? if you're not doing cool shit dont hit me up
>mfw
>>
>>16789606
dam nigga you got smoked

im laughing hard
>>
>>16789606

we should just call you jizz. cuz damn, that salty.

but seriously. sounds like a dick. i mean im sure you're needy and/or other issues, but this person basically boiled it down to 'if you can't benefit me, stop bugging me'. theres no way to find meaning in that. even if you did wrong to him somewhere in your life, hes become too jaded for it to matter.
>>
>>16789610
thats not fucking funny it hurts coming from him
i caught feels for a "friend" who treats me like shit
>>
>>16789622
i never did him wrong. actually the opposite, ive always been nice to him but he takes every chance to make me feel like shit and hes never apologized
>>
>>16789606
Topkek. I've had similar. You can't initiate contact now so might as well drop them.
>>
>>16789637

then why are you surprised that this happened? why would you go to him being needy? you know hes bad then dont do be with him.

>BUT IM DAMAGED IN SOME WAY THAT MAKES ME WANT HIM

then get over that. nows better than tomorrow.

all that being said, we like to assume that were these positive beacons of light and are always nice and the world randomly shits on us, but lets be real, the fact that you were needy enough to ask him if he misses you shows that hte situation (like all situations) is more layered and complex.

all that being said as well, hes not worth your time. go be needy somewhere else.
>>
>>16789651
he took my virginity and im not letting my body count go higher than 1. i literally want to find out who his new side hoe is and kill her
>>
>>16789684
Again, been through similar. Further calls will only push him away farther. In my experience they took my virginity and I was told not to call them.

It took 2 years to realize it's seriously actually over. Might as well stop now before you're labeled a stalker.
>>
>>16789699
I always wonder if girls like you are honest with your future husbands. The thought of a potential wife getting her v-card pumped and dumped disgusts me.
>>
I had a best friend for close to 7 years. He was like a brother to me but despite living barely a few miles from each other I barely saw the guy. Once every few months

I raised the issue of barely seeing him numerous times over the period of a year and nothing changed. In the end I just ended the friendship.
>>
>>16789699
Whats worse is him being labeled a pedophile because he talked to me when i was underage and hes mid twenties. So if im labeled a stalker i can just call him a pedophile. And i found his ex's tumblr and found out he anally raped her. Im never bringing it up but I know all kinds of shit he has no idea about.
>>
>>16789712

The thought of marrying a fedora wearing, /pol/ browsing MRA autist disgusts me with equal measure, dickhead.
>>
>>16789740
PROJECTING!!!!

I'm actually a snapback wearing /b/tard schizophrenic feminist

But i apparently hit a nerve, which was half the intention of my post, with the other half being genuine curiosity. So do you plan on being truthful?
>>
>"do you miss me"

You're not his friend. Fuck you, OP.
>>
I've always wanted a psycho girlfriend. Let me dick you down so good you'll fall out of love with that loser and be with me. It will be exciting.
>>
>>16789837
im not that crazy in person u might be disappointed. im lowkey wilin
>>
>>16789837
a girl I dated I was 17 she was 16 had an ex who was 24 and somehow knew my name, so have fun nbk...
>>
>>16789871
what??
>>
>>16789871
Its not hard to find someones name...Especially in person..you can have the same friends social circles ect so im assuming you mean it was online
>>
>>16789722
Why would you want to chill with a guy who raped his ex.
That sounds like a bad time
>>
>>16789893
ive talked to her quite a lot
>>
>>16789606
is this pepe inspired by adopted drug abuse nigger baby that eventually looks like its head and eyeballs are going to explode?
>>
Chop his dick off.
>>
Girls post frogs too? That's interesting.
>>
>>16790427
there is no subtle way
>>
Who the fuck asks one of their friends if he misses him?
Seriously, "I miss you:" is a statement reserved for two people in a sexual relationship that haven't seen each other in awhile.
>>
>>16790469
>a statement reserved for two people in a sexual relationship that haven't seen each other in awhile
we are in a sexual relationship....friendship
and we haven't seen each other in awhile
>>
How do i tell him he hurt my feelings
>>
>>16790864
Dude you don't this guy don't give a fuck move on
>>
not to be racist but i never get a cold response like that from black people. true fuckin bros right there
>>
u got roasted the fuck out b
omg
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.