[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So last Friday I went on a successful date with a cutie. Dinner,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1437446168181.jpg (23 KB, 378x700) Image search: [Google]
1437446168181.jpg
23 KB, 378x700
So last Friday I went on a successful date with a cutie. Dinner, ice cream, bar, sex. Stayed the night at her place, sex in the morning. I like this girl, so could I ask her out again for Valentine's Day? Or should I wait more than a week before the next date? Normally I would wait, but it's Valentines Day and I feel like that might make it ok.
>>
You fucked her twice and you are still nervous to ask?

Just fucking do it.
>>
>>16789541
Forgot to mention we text about every other day, so I'd probably ask her out again on Thursday if I chose to do so. I'm 22 and I've never had an intimate relationship, so this is all kinda foreign to me.
>>
>>16789541

Let me put it this way: she is DEFINITELY going to feel like shit if you don't ask her out for Valentine's Day.

That said, don't make a big deal of the holiday, given this sounds like just your second date.
>>
>>16789550
Seconded
>>
>>16789547
>>16789550

Yeah, you're probably right. I just don't want to seem to eager and scare her off.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.