[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FriendZoned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Be me.
Mid 20's / M / average body/face big nose but other than that nothing terrible to look at.

Best friend and I get an apartment together. meet his girlfriend and become friends. roomate and his GF break up. He and I have falling out around same time. I move out.

No where to go, his Ex offers me a room in her house. Move in (totally platonic), meet her now BF. He's cool, we become friends.

live there 6 months, everything if cool and kosher.

Girl and I become good friends, talk/text a lot, comes to me for advice, etc. then, the feels set in.

Crush for her hard. I move out and get my own place so I can stop torturing myself for someone who's taken.

get a text, she needs someone to vent to.
>Whats up?
shes in a rut with her BF, and she's crushing on someone.
>Who?
It's one of my "friends" (a selfish douchebag who I know wouldn't treat her right. he's a liar, manipulative, selfish. just an all around cunt) she says they just make small talk for the moment, yadda yadda...

My question is: How can I get her to start crushing on me instead?
>>
She sounds like a seedy slut. Stay away, dude
>>
Dude, this girl has seriously dated every guy available except you. Either:

>Realise it ain't gonna happen

or...

>Figure you're up next
>>
You are fucking pathetic, i have a friend just like you.

That a women pay you attention doesn't mean she wants your dick and/or you should love her because of it you piece of shit
>>
I guess then my best option is to walk away from her?
Accept that it's not going to happen and that i'm better off meeting someone else?
>>
Does she know how you feel?
>>
I told her I like her, but she game me a response that was half joking half serious.
>I wouldn't date you because of your nose. It'd get in the way of kissing.
my nose is bigger than avg but not giant though..

I guess I am pathetic though, asking 4chan for advice
>>
>>16787163
>give me advice
>/adv/ is pathetic
>>
>>16787163
it was a good humored serious answer brah.
But it's not all bad, now she knows. Just pretend nothing happened and soon she might think she lost you
>>
>>16787097

You don't, you already look pathetic at her eyes, gay friend level.
>>
>>16787097
she does like a generic slut. you are infatuated. move on. you are already too beta in her eyes anyway. only way you could get with her is if you completely changed as a person.
>>
Should I just out-right ignore her for a couple months?
>>
>>16787363
cheesy advice but it works most of the time
if you love something let it go
if doesn't come back - it was never meant to be
if comes back - it was meant to be
(or something like that - dont remember full saying but this is the gist)
also
absence makes the heart grow fonder
and no i dont work for hallmark
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.