[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear adv i am a sexually active 20 yr florida male , whenever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 20160205_133144.jpg (3 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
20160205_133144.jpg
3 MB, 4160x3120
Dear adv i am a sexually active 20 yr florida male , whenever i fuck a girl we have sex around 4 times then usually a break or so if foreplay and the girl usually wants to go back at it and most girls say i make them cum 2-3 times , when i was in hs i was a fuck buddy for two hot girls but it was on the downlow. Am i good at fucking or do all men share this expiernce
>>
yes anon, u are the alpha. i wanna be u some day.
>>
>>16785734
No, you're just really gullible.
I tell guys they make me cum when they don't bc otherwise they'd be insecure/annoying about it
>>
>>16785734
>Sexually active

Topkek. Did you get your semester physical recently? You say it like you're proud when it's a healthy part of life.
>>
>>16785775
Dont know how else to say it english is second language
>>
>>16785734

you have a sex life. its going alright. if theres no issues than whats the matter? not all men share this experience. many do.

you got some cut efuckin curls though ill give oyu that
>>
>>16785746
this so much. A lot of guys get mad at girls for "lying" but the other option is admit to it and the relationship is ruined, and be seen as less desirable. It depends though. A lot of women like sex and can cum, but a LOT of women have a hard-as-fuck time cumming. Super hard. I have one friend who has lied in all of her relationships, and know a few girls who say they came to get it over with, or just have them both feel good.
>>
>>16785746
I know there cumming because i can feel it.>>16785746
>>
>>16785734
You're not asking for advice. You're just bragging (and not very convincingly).
>>
>>16785947
If a girl knows how to use her PC muscles really well (like me) and is a good actress, you won't know whether she's faking or not.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.