[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Little sister's a bitch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 617x932) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 617x932
Hey so my little sister is a teenager and she's done a lot of things recently that piss me off and I don't know if they're normal.
>takes things of mine that have sentimental value and destroys them to "get back at me" when I do something that irritates her
>extreme passive aggressive behavior, talks shit about me out of jealousy and general insecurity without ever addressing the issue with me to solve it
>tells people personal family matters and then makes fun of us for it (I was raped, brother had cosmetic surgery, sister dropped out of college, mom had weight reduction surgery, dad dyed his hair)

Is this typical for teenage behavior? Like will she become a better person one day or should I just cut her out of my life before she fucks me over more?
None of my other siblings were ever this mean. My dad has called her out on it but my mom keeps dismissing it as not a big deal
>>
File: 1454622135829.png (93 KB, 428x390) Image search: [Google]
1454622135829.png
93 KB, 428x390
The passive aggressive behavior is pretty normal, although I wouldn't enable it. However she's crossed the line and then some with 1 and 3.

Honestly I'm surprised your mother is glossing over all of this. Destroying peoples stuff or making fun of rape or whatever else is extremely abnormal. I'd probably tell her to fuck off and more in your position.
>>
You will probably leave home ASAP along with your other siblings and leave her with your parents to handle for the next dozen years.

To school her with love and attention may change her and save your parents this horrible life. Perhaps you may have to use the stick too?
>>
>>16786280
>leave family problems with your parenrs

That's really mature.
>>
>>16785584
Yeah she's apparently a lot like my mom when she was younger.
My mom is a complete trainwreck though so the whole "she turned out ok" thing doesn't really apply.

I think my dad would be able to help her in the same way that he helps my mom, but he works all day so she spends most of her time around our mom who kind of perpetuates the bad behavior
(Encourages her to hang out with the "popular kids" who are a bad influence, insults sister and makes her more self conscious, doesn't punish her for bad behavior)
>>
>>16786301
>Encourages her to hang out with the "popular kids" who are a bad influence, insults sister and makes her more self conscious, doesn't punish her for bad behavior)
Then it sounds like your mother never really matured either. She's enabling this behavior, and unless that changes I wouldn't expect any of this to improve. I'd really suggest backing off and see about finding your own living accommodations.

If your sister fixes this crap despite your mothers poor example, well that's great. But I wouldn't bet any money on it.
>>
Ever since my sister was mentally developed enough to understand cruelty, she's been a bitch ever since. Always sucking up in the presence of adults, but fucking me over at every turn. No joke, EVERY single action of hers is taken in order to obtain something for herself or to piss me off.
Here's one example, a thing which I thought was really low. So my sister is friends with this old, humble couple across the road, and visits them regularly. My parents thought it was lovely and innocuous, but I had my doubts. Later, it is revealed that she exploits her friendship, asking them to go and buy her lollies and whatnot (they're pretty poor, which makes it even lower). Of course she doesn't tell mum and dad this. And once she went around trying to sell useless shit to old people in our street, and they wouldn't refuse because they are too polite. Frankly, my sister is an egotistical, narcissistic (I forgot to mention she has thousands of selfies on her phone), and plain bad person. And I don think it's a faze.
When I leave home I never want to see or hear her again.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.