[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do I have "mommy" issues if I thorough enjoy having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: cougar sexy.png (256 KB, 366x497) Image search: [Google]
cougar sexy.png
256 KB, 366x497
Do I have "mommy" issues if I thorough enjoy having sex with a woman 14 years older than me?

The thing that makes it worse is I know she has a ton of similarities with my mother... and yet all of that stuff turns me on even more. And to top it all off... I have a really bad relationship with my mother and often feel she's disappointed in me.

Am I a textbook cause of some kind of Freudian disorder or is this sort of thing normal? I admit if this woman wanted to break it off I'd probably start chasing after other cougars, hitting up the "cougar bars" looking for someone to drive me to her house or something.

I admit it. I like being the young buck in an older lady's life. Is that so wrong?
>>
>>16785454
Hell no, I'd love to shoot my load on dem titties. Make sure you lick that asshole nice and clean. You should see if she has friends to join in.
>>
>>16785454
No, I'd like to fuck a 37 yr old lady for the fun of it.
I've got no idea where they hang out though and I'm not sure what kind of young men they generally desire. If you feel wrong, then your conflict is within you. I think it's hot if you can make an older woman feel hot and wanted again :- )
>>
I wana fuck my little sister, no judgements if your into your mom
>>
>>16785522
That's another story i think
>>
Well, that momcest stuff on /gif/ made me realize that, too
>>
>>16785454
>Do I have "mommy" issues if I thorough enjoy having sex with a woman 14 years older than me?

>Do I have mommy issues because I want to fuck sexually viable human beings?

Derp.
>>
File: Womanontherightisonly17.png (434 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Womanontherightisonly17.png
434 KB, 960x540
>>16785454
let me tell you something op.

As a 12 year old, I wanted to fuck other 12 year olds, and I wanted to fuck my hot blonde teacher, probably 14 years older. I also fantasized about hot movie stars much older.

Girls do this too, btw. A 14 year old girl drools over johnny depp 5 years ago.

Now, getting older, I still am attracted to around 16-18 girls, but also to girls my own age, around 29, and also to girls around 38.

The biggest factor in all this attraction is physical parameters. I find that the attractiveness of the average woman goes down with age. That is, someone who might be a cute 20 year old will, in 10 years time, look very unflattering and "adult", while women like in that picture retain some very attractive features despite being older.

Your asking if you have issues signifies that you don't understand human sexuality, like most other things in life, is a continuum or a spectrum. It doesn't placehold you right at your age. IF you're 20, you're not only attracted to people who are exactly 20. If you're person A, you might find 20-40 attractive. If you're person B, you might find 16-22 attractive, and both of you could be 20 years old.

The problem is our society making it seem like its wrong, when its normal for every single person to differ slightly in their sexual interests. Provided nothing breaks the law, why not fucking do it?
>>
bump for op's stupidity.
>>
>>16785454
Is there nudes of this girl
>>
>>16785793
Underage b&
>>
dude where do you meet women like that?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.