[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, so I guess long story short is that I am in love with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1433516609896155794.png (415 KB, 800x1498) Image search: [Google]
1433516609896155794.png
415 KB, 800x1498
Hey /adv/, so I guess long story short is that I am in love with a girl (which is mutual) but with whom I cannot be in a traditional relationship with because we aren't functioning in a healthy way with each other. We broke up and are in a sort of re-adjustment period - we are not "in a relationship", we're not having sex and she is aware that I am dating other people. She has no desire to date other people without letting me go completely. I have no desire to date her without a change in her behavior, including issues around irrational jealousy. We have a very intense connection on a lot of levels, and it's proven to be a very tenacious bond, even if there have been difficulties. Assuming this is even a good idea (I think it'll force her to confront her jealousy issues), how the hell do I go about dating other people? If someone were coming at you with that situation behind them, how would you feel about it? It's not going to cause drama (not her personality), but it's still kind of unfair, I feel. Should I just say I'm only looking for 'casual dating' and leave out the details?
>>
Anyone? nobody even going to tell me I'm dumb?
>>
>>16785599 Not dumb at all in my opinion, but you have to realize that if she is unable to handle this jealousy problem by her own then there is more of a chance she won't be able to handle any other problems in the relationship it will be a matter of time for something to rise again
>>
>>16785676
yeah, it's sort of a last-ditch effort to make things work
>>
You seem like u2 shouldn't have contact even as friends for a while until u or her completely get over eachother and aren't jealous. It might be sad and depressing losing eachother but it's worth it to move on at all cost.. Tell her she needs time to get over u until u can be friends
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.