[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was talking to sex about my girlfriend over texting. She said
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (309 KB, 1254x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
309 KB, 1254x1280
Was talking to sex about my girlfriend over texting. She said said I wish i could swallow your cum and then told her I'm starting to jack off.

I asked have you ever done that before? And she said "I have..." And then I sent a sad face and she said I meant I have been masturbating I never swallowed before.

Is she full of shit? If she lied about this God knows what else
>>
She probably swallowed before, if you don't want to know then don't ask. Sheesh man, don't ask questions if you can't handle the truth.
>>
>>16782310

Sounds more like she's full of cum not shit.
>>
>>16782310
how bout you go get laid with a few girls first, and then you won't care?
>>
>>16782310
You said you were masturbating and then asked her if she ever had.

It makes perfect sense that she's talking about masturbating.

But more importantly, why did you ask her a question you didn't want the answer to? If she's willing to sext you "I want to swallow your cum" you should assume she's experienced the sensation before.
>>
Why would you ask if you're not prepared to hear the truth... Do you expect every girl to be a virgin until you show up? And what difference does it make? Dumb insecure fuck.
>>
Jackpot if she swallows. Why would it bother you if she's done it before, doesn't she brush her teeth?
>>
>>16782330
I obviously wasn't asking her if she had masturbated before
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.