[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
got a job interview for a night shift stock replenishment role
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 275x183
got a job interview for a night shift stock replenishment role at sainsburys tomorrow. if anyone has any advice for me i would be much obliged.

thanks senpai
>>
>>16782048

Look at your employer in the eyes and try to be as confident as possible.

Last time I went to get an interview they didnt call me. Probably because I am an akward fuck that looks like a potential serial killer.

So try to be the opposite of that.
>>
>>16782055

yeah im the same man can barley talk to my friends, have been writing awnsers to interview questions i found online so i'll be somewhat prepared.

god i hope i get this
>>
>>16782048
1. Show up
2. Be breathing

Those are the only requirements for that job.
>>
>>16782351

not worried about the work at all i just tend to get nervous when being interviewed
>>
>>16782055
lol

Read about the place, know what they stand for and what their vision is.

Dont talk bad about past employers, bring a sheet of references they can call.

Act confident
>>
When they ask you "Do you have any questions for us?"
Have some questions to ask them.!

One to ask is "Will I be mentored by another member of staff when I start? or will I work alone?"
>>
Dress good, and by that i dont mean go out and get a tuxedo. If you normally wear hoodies and saggypants. For the love of god put on a shirt and pull up your pants.

Shave and shower .
>>
Also need some advice. I recently had a telephone interview and they asked me if i had applied for other graduate schemes. I lied and said i had applied to other graduate schemes in the same industry.

They cant cross check that with other places right?
>>
>>16782416

In the uk i think they may be able to
>>
>>16782393

For sure, i've got acne but i'm pretty sure they can't let it affect my application
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.