[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I sometimes get into these phases where I feel like I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
I sometimes get into these phases where I feel like I'm in heat and need a thousand dicks in me. However, I'm super bashful about sex and don't have the heart to go get laid.

How do I work up the nerve to actually get railed like the scrub I am? I don't wanna be a loose slut, but I'm scared of asking my close friends to bang, too.
>>
>>16781413
If you're somewhat attractive just go to a bar or club and wait until someone approaches you/make the fist move and talk to someone you find attractive.

If you just want a random fuck just install tinder and pick the chosen one.

Don't forget to make the guys wear a condom.
>>
Get a boyfriend and make him a happy man.
>>
>>16781413
Where do you live?
>>
>>16781426
Good luck finding the "thousand-dicks-man".
>>
>>16781413
Yeah. I get like that too sometimes.

I sometimes feel like I need to stick my dick in everything. Reason why I don't, ergo CAN'T is because women are picky as fuck

And so are men :)
>>
>>16781425
I'm just wary of random banging, I don't want a million diseases and Ifeel like it's just not right to do in general, y'know, it's just not professional

>>16781432
I never said all at once, they can be in a row, or even the same one one thousand times
>>
>>16781493
print("You're a slut")
>>
>>16781493
>even the same one one thousand times
>tfw I'm a certfied thousand dicks man
Well, OP, when are we going to get started?
>>
That's just your hormones changing trough the cycle. Probably ovulating. Get a bf and make sure he's around "that time of the month".
>>
Don't mix horny and alcohol if you want to have safe sex. It gets hard to fight them together and the mistakes are epic.
>>
Masturbate, it can really help clear your head.
>>
>>16781538

this

it does the trick atleast for a few hours
>>
>>16781523
>implying men ovulate
:^)

>>16781542
>>16781538
People are here and iit only helps for like two minutes anywway!
>>
>>16781564

try a thousand dildos

it will keep you busy for the whole day
>>
File: 1377168701519.jpg (31 KB, 450x425) Image search: [Google]
1377168701519.jpg
31 KB, 450x425
Where you at op? Clean std-free dick right here.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.