[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the hell should I study?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1443159677645.jpg (45 KB, 539x535) Image search: [Google]
1443159677645.jpg
45 KB, 539x535
So I'm in this desperate situation where if I don't begin studying soon I'll be drafted into the military. I always wanted to study, but I have no ambitions or goals in my mind and as a result no clear sight as to what I should study whatsoever. I don't want to waste 4 years of my life on a dead end course either, but I also have no idea about future career prospects so here I am. I've looked at many different courses as to where I want to study (Denmark) and almost all of them make me wretch when I imagine myself being there ingesting useless theoretical information and being pressured by thesis work and shit. I have a relaxing job in the logistics department, it doesn't pay well but at the very least I don't have to worry about constant pressure. But on that note I've been eyeing up courses on Logistics and transport management and I want to find out if the course has enough promise, and if not, what should someone with no ambition or interest whatsoever study?
>>
Any one can tell you what to study. What matters is whether you have the drive or not.

To be quite frank I have the impression that you haven't done any research at all.
>>
>>16778805
Rule 1 for education choices.

Choose something that will have jobs in 10 years.
>>
>>16778849
It's true, I have done little to no research at all. I think it's the result of wishful thinking and indecisiveness on my part, thinking whatever course I'll pick will be a breeze and all I need to do is write a motivational letter. So I procrastinated, until there's only one month left to send referrals to universities and I still haven't even begun writing my motivational letter. How do I unfuck this situation?
>>
bampu~
>>
>>16778805
Join the military. You may find something interesting there.
>>
Water, engineering, environmental related careers.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.