[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be with boyfriend for 10 years >Move to another country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_1958.jpg (14 KB, 194x134) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1958.jpg
14 KB, 194x134
>Be with boyfriend for 10 years
>Move to another country
>Get engaged to him
>Break up with him 4 months after
>Meet him 7 months later
>Tell him our relationship could have another go in the future if we were able to correct the things we did wrong the first time
>Long distance relationship is not longer acceptable
>Get an email from him one month later saying he's willing to sacrifice everything to be with me again

I still have feelings for him but I don't love him anymore. I spent the last 8 months re-discovering "single me" and I'm finally OK with that.

I do see myself with him in the long run, just not now. How do I explain all this to him without hurting him further?
>>
If you don't take him now you'll probably never see him again, so keep that in mind when making your decision.

If you do want to reject him, there's no way to do it without hurting him further. Just keep your head up and be honest.
>>
>>16776934
Have you been sleeping around since you broke up
If yes just tell him and he will understand. If hes still willing then he will wait.
If you reject him now but say you want to date him later than hes going to consider you a whore and let you go.
>>
>>16777004
That's exactly what I thought and what I am afraid of to some extent.
>>
>>16777016
I don't necessarily think he'd consider me a whore, but I would hate to make him feel like a second option in case nothing else works out. Plus, I am aware I would be blocking his chances from meeting someone else if I tell him I want to date him later.
>>
>>16776934
Be honest with yourself. Do you truly see yourself with him in the future? How could you not love someone yet still see a long term future with him? Are you using him as a back up plan?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.