[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you approach a girl when you have nothing in common?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1430497613297.jpg (115 KB, 631x947) Image search: [Google]
1430497613297.jpg
115 KB, 631x947
How do you approach a girl when you have nothing in common?

I have many male and female friends that I share interests with and we can talk for hours.

But I've met this girl I like and she seems that she's only interested in nails and hair styles and things like that. I was going up the stairs with her the other day and it was one long awkward silence. Also I am really bad at small talk.
>>
>"hey, do you enjoy really enthusiastic, animalistic sex with a hot guy like me?"

if you got nothing in common you have at least ONE thing in common
>>
>i like a girl
>we have nothing in common

Literal autism, just fuck her and never communicate and kill yourself you cuck.
>>
>>16775279
Anon is mean, but not wrong. "Like" implies romantic attraction. You don't like her. You barely know her. You just want to nut in her pretty mouth. She sounds shallow, man.

Just ask her what she likes. She likes herself. Get her to talk about that. It'll probably work.
>>
>>16775272
Why would OP have sex with her if he likes animalistic sex with hot guys?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.