[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Japanese tattoo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: P1000510.jpg (74 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
P1000510.jpg
74 KB, 480x640
Hey guys I really wand to get a tattoo... And need some advice. I got some ideas where and what... But I'd like something particular... Searching in Google sucks. I'd like an Karashishi (a dog or someone call it a lion) symbolizing protection and courage... I have 2 dogs and I'd kill for them. If you anon can help me out by linking me some good stuff.
I want my tattoo in my left forearm
I want to cover it all around
I'm not sure but maybe black and white looks cooler.
What do you guys think?
(Picture downloaded from the net)
>>
File: P_20160206_112513.jpg (999 KB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
P_20160206_112513.jpg
999 KB, 3264x1836
My forearm
>>
>>16774531
Find someone to translate this into Japanese for you:

"I am trailer trash and will be embarrassed about this when I'm 50"
>>
>>16774609
Dick head
>>
Is this your first tat? Go for something simpler and smaller first, so you can look at and have a feel of ink in your body. Tattoos like the one you posted are complicated to get right, even in B&W. So get something more discrete first and then go for the jap one (inked by a professional if possible).
>>
>>16774531
Do someplace that isn't visible instead like, back, shoulders or chest. Legs are fine to but I find that kinda gay.
>>
>>16774610
He's right you know
>>
>Hey guys I really wand to get a tattoo... And need some advice. I

don't
>>
>>16774609
>"I am trailer trash and will be embarrassed about this when I'm 50"
Can confirm. I had 5 tattoo's done before the age of twenty. At the time they looked good - they were well drawn, I was in great shape and it didn't affect my job in any way (I was in the Royal Marines at the time).

I'm now closing in on forty. The tattoo's are starting to fade and look blury, as well as being mis-shaped where I'm not as fit as I used to be. I don't even like them anymore. Had the one on my hand laserd off, but it was pretty expensive (it was a two inch long anchor, all the others are a lot bigger and would cost a lot more) and it also left a bit of a scar so I'm reluctant to have the others done. Worse still is that I'm now in a white collar middle management job, something that twenty years ago I'd never have thought possible. Having to wear long sleeves and keep my collar buttoned regardless of how hot it is or how informal the setting is shitty, but when you're mixing with directors, wealthy clients and ceo's, having them give you that "oh, look, he's drawn all over himself" look is even worse.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.