[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would a girl be more mad if you ignored her invitation to come
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: enhanced-30719-1447195854-16.jpg (40 KB, 625x445) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-30719-1447195854-16.jpg
40 KB, 625x445
Would a girl be more mad if you ignored her invitation to come have a drink at her place, or if you replied to it but didn't really have a good excuse not to go? She's my friends gf and we're friends and all, but it seems like it would be weird just hanging out with each other alone. It's been like and hour since she sent me a text asking me to come drink, then she sent another one just now tellling me not to ignore her, but I don't know what to say.
>>
>>16774013

id go. unless you're getting total slut vibes from her on other occassions, she likely wants to talk to you about something concerning ur friend. so be a bro and do some recon and see what shes bugging out about.

and if she is slutty, record, and that way you can save your friend fromany possible future tramping
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.