[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lusting for death
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 15294489887_d0911be712_b.jpg (117 KB, 771x514) Image search: [Google]
15294489887_d0911be712_b.jpg
117 KB, 771x514
I work in a hospital. One of the patient's is wasting away from lung cancer, Ive become to drawn to him. I wish I could crawl inside of his skin. I've become obsessed.
>>
>>16773891
Elaborate
>>
>>16773891
No you don't. You're just an idiot. You must be the janitor or something else that requires a very low IQ. If you had any knowledge of health/medicine you would know that dying from cancer is an incredibly awful feeling both physically and mentally. Even when you're pumped full of morphine it's still an awful feeling in waves.
>>
>>16773983

This

I'm sure OP is evs and probably just started working there.
>>
CRAWLING IN (someone else's) SKIN
THESE (tumors) THEY WILL NOT HEAL

This is what your post sounds like, OP. Seriusly. I'm sorry to be cruel, but you need to get yourself some help, and I'm hoping to shock you into it.
>>
Have you been listening to Hospice by The Antlers by any chance?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.