[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 19 and I want to move out. It's not because of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1452735063789.jpg (24 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1452735063789.jpg
24 KB, 500x500
I'm 19 and I want to move out.
It's not because of family issues or whatever, but I just want to live alone and be independent. Is this a bad idea though?
Am I missing something crucial that I might lack that would cause me to move back in with my parents?
I have like 6000€ on my bank account atm.
>>
I just moved out from my parent's house a month ago with some friends, and as long as you have a few month's rent and enough to feed yourself, you should be perfectly fine
>>
>>16762052

I would advise to get a job before you do it

But at the end of the day it's up to you, it's your life, do whatever you want because you only get one life so you may as well take risks and live big. If people tell you otherwise it's probably because they're jealous and too scared to take risks themselves.
>>
Be a fucking man. Get a job and move out of your parents' place. Doesn't matter if you have roommates or not.

If you want to live on your own, then fucking do it. But most importantly, just move out.
>>
>>16762465
He's a man whether he lives at home or not. Get out of here with your cowboy shit.
>>
>>16762052
>snorting blow
>only having a 5c
>>
>>16762548
>He's a man whether he lives at home or not

nah a man is self sufficient, sorry, your numale dipshitism is a cancer
>>
Yeah it's a bad idea, get a degree first then do the fuck you want
>>
>>16762548
>>16762736
Op didn't even specify their gender, you shitlords.
>>
>>16762052
I'm 19 and just moved out 2 months ago. I work like 30 hours a week at a fast food place, live on my own with my cat, and only had $1000 when I first moved out and I'm doing perfectly fine. I also don't regret it at all. Do it man

Also, make sure you have a job first before moving out
>>
>>16762851
How much is rent where you live
>>
>>16762052
A college education?
>>
Its either move out or college in my eyes. Either way you want freedom at that age, with that freedom come responsibility so be prepared to work hard and have little time to hang with friends n shit like that
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.