[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gets to know girl >go on dates, kiss alot >get to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: pain.png (395 KB, 938x958) Image search: [Google]
pain.png
395 KB, 938x958
>gets to know girl
>go on dates, kiss alot
>get to know anothers personal life
>catch feelings
>saw her kissing a guy i know
>said there's no feelings involved
>just a fuck buddy
>could confirm as he never got mad at us two together
>she said she had a crush on me
>later ditched him for me
>then hit with the 'don't want a relationship'
>I called it off
>she cried
>I saw other girls
>got bored of having ONS' w/ strangers
>later got with her again
>sleep w/ her for the first time
>things start going well again
>following week see her kissing other guy again
>I sleep w/ other girls again
>still got feelings for her
>/adv/ i can't believe i love a hoe

I have to see her around all the time because of mutual friends, and now she's always with him, seeing them getting together makes me feel sick and i do not now believe that there is not more to it than sex. never felt as sad over a grill in my life and every girl i've got with since hasn't compared, and i don't have a good connection w/ any of them or share any interests. What do I do /adv/ pls
>>
>>16760939
getting cucked into a different dimension friend.
>>
>>16760939

thats gotta be hot though having you and a bud share the same woman
>>
>>16760959
we cucked eachother really, didn't bother me her sleeping with him at first until i was given false hope of a relationship, ditched other girls and now am left empty handed with slim pickings and solid 4/5's at max, sad days

>>16760966
was more of an aquaintence/friend of a friend
>>
>>16761012
you niggas started fucking other people in spite of each other. you two live some empty fucking lives.

move on. there are other holes to fill.
>>
>>16761012

still. threesome?
>>
>>16761021

She had already been fucking him since before I had even met her, she had a bad breakup with her prior bf and he was there at the time. I appreciated her honesty about it, hence why i kept my options open the entire time and slept with other girls, despite having feelings for her. I was just trying to tread cautiously. She knew about it and was fine.

Though, she did tell me i was the first person she saw herself being in an actual relationship with since her breakup. False hope though. I gotta move past it
>>
>>16761118

You have to keep in mind that girls who sleep around are emotional roller coasters, one day they love you, another day its all gone, avoid them as much as you can, go for girls free of drama.
>>
if you don't want her sleeping around, you gotta lock shit down nigga

if you wanted something serious, you have nobody but yourself to blame for not talking to her about it
>>
>>16761161

We talked about it, she had told me in her life she has 'only slept with six guys', and that since meeting me it had only been the one which I was aware of. She said she did not want to get with anyone else sexually or romantically.

>>16761184
Did talk to her about it, alot. She usually got sad about it because she knew I wanted more where as she didn't and it left everyone feeling upset and disappointed, until I started seeing other girls. She said she knew it was frustrating for the both of us because the feelings are there for her also, but so are some serious trust and commitment issues considering her last bf treated her bad.
>>
>>16761232

>She said she did not want to get with anyone else sexually or romantically.

And you believed...
>>
>>16761293
At the current time i did given her situation. She told me i was free to see whoever, as if not she would be holding me back, and i said if I was, then the same goes for her. She responded that she didn't want to get with anyone else. Why would she? She has a guy to use for sexual fulfilment whenever she pleases, and me to use for emotional fulfilment and she knows that i'd still sleep with her if she asked. She's not got it too bad for herself really.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.