[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i been dating this girl for a full month, and she said she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: valentines-day.gif (21 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
valentines-day.gif
21 KB, 400x300
So i been dating this girl for a full month, and she said she wanted to take this slow
now, her birthday is on feb 14, and i really want her to tell her to be my gf
but the thing is, i was thinking in long terms, like "maybe do it on 14, and her birthday,valentines day and if any one year anniversary out of the way in a single day"
and now i think " bruh thats cliché"
so any one whos done it or any thoughts about it ?
>>
shameless bump
>>
>>16758553
I'd hate anniversary + birthday on the same day.
I want to spend my birthday with my friends and family, and my anniversary with just my boyfriend.
Bad, bad idea anon.
>>
>>16758801
I actually didnt think about that, so do you think it would be better after valentines day to tell her ?
>>
>>16758858
Yes. A couple of weeks after that would be good. Not on the 29th, pls.
>>
File: brutal.png (136 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
brutal.png
136 KB, 325x325
>>16758864
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.