[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you really love your SO how long do you think the appropriate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
If you really love your SO how long do you think the appropriate time would be to ask them to marry you. She moved in with me a month ago an we were been together for a few months but we talked about past experiences and what we want from each other so we're very happy together.
>>
I don't think there's a standard 'appropriate' time... my bf and I have been together for two years and I'd feel weird if he asked me to marry him, but I'm also very happy with him. Unfortunately you kinda have to just feel it out on your own.
>>
has to be substantially after the end of the honeymoon phase
>>
>>16757777
77 months.
>>
Idk she's been making a lot of jokes and hinting about it but I don't want to get a ring and she say I'm not ready. For me I would like to get married an I'm not attracted to many women an she's very understanding of my problems which most women in my area wouldn't take the time to listen
>>
>>16757777
It varies from person to person. Personally, I'd have to date for 2 years, live with for 1, then be engaged for another 1 or two years before considering marriage. But then there are people who think it's fine to get married after 6 months.
>>
Who marries? Girls are for sex, that's it. And only the ones who make the cut can stay. If you're dumb enough to marry you deserve all the hurt you're getting.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.