[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im the type of guy that likes to make jokes and be a bit childish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Bob-Ross2.jpg (46 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Bob-Ross2.jpg
46 KB, 400x400
Im the type of guy that likes to make jokes and be a bit childish at times. I know I have to change but I just can't.
You know those guys that when they talk to women and they would stand and focus all their attention to him? I inspire to be like him, but being a 4chan user isn't helpful.
>>
>>16757350

>i want to change
>but i just cant

good luck wieth that. can literally never give any useful advice to someone who 'just can't,
>>
>>16757350
Hello Micheal Scott please just kill yourself.
>>
>>16757428
I meant that I try but I end up back to the person Iam. Sorry about the wording. My english isn't that good.
>>
>>16757350
how old are you op? i don't understand how not taking yourself serious and making jokes is bad
>>
>>16757567
I am 20 years old. I feel that women see me as a non-boyfriend material. I would like to repeat it but you know those guys that when they talk to women and they would stand and focus all their attention to him?
Perhaps its because I cannot hold a conversation but if I do we would talk about the same thing over and over again. In end there would be nothing to talk about. This goes for both guys and girls though.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.