[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apparently my new girlfirend is afraid of my dick. How do I proceed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: punkcar.jpg (85 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
punkcar.jpg
85 KB, 540x540
Apparently my new girlfirend is afraid of my dick.

How do I proceed?
>>
Stick googly eyes on it.
>>
>>16757069
I don't know if that'd help but I'm going to hell for laughing.
>>
Break up with her

Find a relationship with a real woman, not a little girl
>>
>>16757061
Want to elaborate a little? Like are you uncircumcised or has she been abused or do you have a massive schlong?
>>
>>16757061

This.
>>16757075

There are a lot of girls out there who are fun and interesting with the added bonus on not being afraid of you're penis. Go find one.
>>
>>16757085
*your
>>
How big is your penor? Is shr a virgin?
>>
File: fuckshitdamn.gif (949 KB, 301x300) Image search: [Google]
fuckshitdamn.gif
949 KB, 301x300
>>16757078
This OP GIVE US SOME MORE INFO MAAN YOU LEFT AS HANGING YOU MOTHERFUCKER I HATE CLIFFHANGERS
>>
>>16757078
Well, we'd never had sex before. Most of our dates involved getting drunk together, usually passing out somewhere around getting to making out, and she was staying over sober for the first time. We were in my bed, like we had before, kissing and touching and everything, and she was totally fine all the way until she accidentally touched my dick through my underwear.

From the way she scrambled backwards you'd have thought there's a fucking rattlesnake in the bed. She didn't say anything, she just grabbed the blanket and marched out of the room. She'd gotten on my couch, laying on her side under the blanket so nothing except her face was visible.

I asked if she's ok and she said she was fine, but when I asked what the fuck that was she didn't answer, just wiggling her way tighter under the blanket. When I asked if she'd like to come back to bed, she asked if she could.

it doesn't translate well but it wasn't an "am I allowed to" kind of could but the "is it possible", like she was asking if it's still raining outside or if she can go out. No idea what else to do, I let her sleep on the couch. She left before I woke up but she'd put out breakfast like we usually have before she leaves.
>>
>>16757116
Either she was molested or she just hates cock.

Again, break up with her because a relationship without sex is not healthy.
>>
>>16757116
Obviously I don't know the girl, but judging on that extreme of a reaction I'd guess that she's been sexually abused in the past. Definitely try to talk to her about it. Hopefully you'll be able to work through her crap and get around to a healthy sexually relationship. Of course if you don't have the patience for that sort of thing then you'll probably need to end it.
>>
>>16757075
>>16757085
>>16757128
>>16757131
I don't want to dump her. I've never met a woman I'd have liked more. Her reaction just seriously freaked me out for being that extreme. She didn't even flinch about my friend's big goddamn crazy dog that scares the shit out of everybody.

Where do I start?
>>
>>16757143
Unless you want to treat her like a kid, point at your cock and say look I want to make love with you, I won't harm you and I'll go as slow as you want me to. No reason to be afraid.

If she doesn't comply, that just sucks for you man.
>>
>>16757154
>treat her like a kid
she's really not a kid, I have no idea how to handle her. Half the time it's like she's a 40-year-old in a 20-year-old's body, she's so past all the petty drama and bullshit everyone else is dealing with. Including me.

How do I work with something like that?
>>
>>16757180
>>16757154

Look at my last post, and do that, there's really no other way other than to be gentle with her. If she doesn't want to fuck, don't force her, but tell her you just want to 'be' with her. Or ask why she doesn't want to make love with you.
>>
>>16757143
Gently bring up what happened and see if she offers any sort of explanation. Sexual abuse (or whatever is going on with her) is not an easy thing to talk about, but I'm sure she's embarrassed about what happened and wants to explain. You need to clarify what she is/isn't comfortable with and move on from there. Baby steps. Also keep in mind that she might have been drinking so often around you to lower her anxiety levels. It's a lot easier to let your guard down and be touched while drunk.
>>
>>16757189
Okay... And how do I do that without pissing her off?
>>
>>16757194
why would she be pissed off? There's no reason to be angry here
>>16757191
This guy knows what he's talking about
>>
>>16757191
She's never seemed anxious, drunk or sober. Everything was 100% perfectly fine until dick.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.