[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>work at mc donald's >coworker calls me Bubble >why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1430257017635.jpg (112 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1430257017635.jpg
112 KB, 640x640
>work at mc donald's
>coworker calls me Bubble
>why do you call me Bubble?
>cause it fits you anon :3
>she was bumping into me constantly
What just happened?
Was she flirting with me?
>>
>>16756974
Yes.

>Does this guy realise that the only infomation we have are thing he mentions? This place is just an echo-chamber
>>
>>16756974
Are you fat?
>>
What the fuck is it with white people and their horrible taste in kitchen wall art. Feely Finger Painting? Kill yourself.
>>
>>16756974

depends. are you attractive? dont tell us, show us, with a pic.

is she attractive? if no pics, describe her to us.

are you fat? or muscular? or do you have a weirdly big butt?
>>
>>16756974
>bumping into me constantly

Maybe she called you bubble cause she's bounces off of you........
>>
File: zdjecie2.jpg (36 KB, 150x200) Image search: [Google]
zdjecie2.jpg
36 KB, 150x200
>>16756999
>are you attractive?
pic
>is she attractive?
yes
>are you fat? or muscular? or do you have a weirdly big butt?
no
>>
>>16757032

do you have a high pitched voice? that pic is oddly small and weirdly named. ur not attractive in the least. if she is legitimately attractive she might be using bubble as like a pet name, like ur an ugly little puppy she adopted. hrd to tell without real photos of you and maybe her. if you really are that plain looking its hard to say what you might find attractive.
>>
>>16756974
Yup.

Offer her a chance to pop you.
>>
>>16757032
You do have a bubbly face, but why does all this fucking matter? It's just a nickname. If you were going to ask her out, you would have done it already, let's not kid ourselves here.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 453x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 453x500
>working at mcdonalds
>>
>>16757032

U have a Severe case of gay face m8
>>
>>16757076
>If you were going to ask her out, you would have done it already, let's not kid ourselves here.
True.
>>
File: tumblr_l4fejiZ5Bm1qzkctyo1_400.jpg (11 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_l4fejiZ5Bm1qzkctyo1_400.jpg
11 KB, 320x240
>bubble
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.