[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been looking for ages and found nothing on this. Every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: hair.png (197 KB, 400x322) Image search: [Google]
hair.png
197 KB, 400x322
I've been looking for ages and found nothing on this.

Every time after cutting my hair, where it is a huge change or just a small trim, my hair feels totally different for a day or two. It seems to be smoother, easier to style, not shitty and dry, and a bit darker, too. It's as if cutting it released some natural oils onto my scalp.

Just 30 minutes ago I trimmed the sides with clippers and this shit is like night and day.

for the records I haven't used shampoo in a couple of years and I rinse daily with hot water.

has anybody noticed this? I've never seen anybody talk about it.
>>
>>16756744
Use shampoo. Better yet, since you'll ignore that advise based on whatever bullshit myth you were told, use conditioner at the least. Hair oil is great for dry hair, look it up, spray some in your hair every day.
Oh, and if you can, rinse with cold. Hot water is the worst for your scalp and hair.
>>
>>16756758
One last thing, if you do decide to listen and use shampoo, only use it every few days. That's what most people do wrong and give up shampoo for.
>>
File: nasty.jpg (28 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
nasty.jpg
28 KB, 640x480
>>16756744
>for the records I haven't used shampoo in a couple of years and I rinse daily with hot water.
Shampoo like 2 times a week
>>
>>16756744
you're not meant to give up shampoo entirely you fuck.

the problem arises when people shampoo DAILY. that shit ruins your hair. shampoo 2-3 times a week, condition DAILY.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.