[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finding the right girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
Where do I find girls I like. Im at uni with a 7:3 ratio of female to males and Im having a hard time.
I like girls who are fun to be around. Not like party fun. But the type you can ask to go play a game of pool with and have fun. The kind that likes watching movies with you and laughing at stupid things. Someone who actually wants to go outside. And also attractive.
Now Im capable of finding these girls, but they all tend to have a sexual history I dont like and Im currently blowing one off after discovering it.

Anyone with advice of finding a girl who fits my description and isnt loose on campus or am I just sol
>>
You just try inviting out any of the girls you enjoy talking to. You find out which are fun to talk to by trying to talk with them for a bit. The sexual bit will be the last part you find out.

This is a numbers game.
>>
>>16747322
Fun, attractive girls get laid. Deal with it, or go for unattractive girls.
>>
>>16747333
No the ones who arent sleeping around are taken though in committed relationships. But they cant all be.
>>16747332
I talk to a lot of girls. Because they are everywhere. When theres a connection between me and one they turn out to sleep around a lot.
>>
>>16747356
>I have a slim chance of getting lucky. I haven't so far.
Yeah that's how slim chances work. Keep trying. It's a numbers game.
>>
>>16747356
>they can't all be
They quite literally can and will. They're a finite population with a large number of suitors.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 300x323) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 300x323
>>16747322
>Im at uni with a 7:3 ratio of female to males and Im having a hard time.
>>
>>16747374
I refuse to believe all of the fun non sluts in the world are taken.
>>
>>16747382
Cant go to parties because they are all loose. Where am I supposed to look.
>>
>>16747384
Your dating pool isn't the world, it's fun college sluts willing to lie to you about their sexual history.
>>
>>16747382
>not op

I go to a uni with a similar ratio. It's also a suitcase college where a good 60% of the girls have a bf back home. add in that it's a catholic uni and I'm atheist and it doesn't matter how good the ratio is in that situation
>>
>>16747413
You cant lie when guys will brag about banging you. How I found out about the girl I was currently talking to.
>>
>>16747432
And guys can't lie about banging girls?
>>
>>16747444
you do it all the time
>>
>>16747444
Far less likely to arbitrarily say you banged a girl. Far more backlash for lying about with someone than denying you had sex with someone.
>>
It might help if you just did a lot of clubs and other extracurricular shit. That's usually a good way to meet people outside of parties and you could also indirectly pick qualities you're looking for in them as well as find common ground from the start depending on which organizations you choose. The sexual histories are still a crap shoot though.
>>
>>16747466
What extracurricular shit is good for fun non sluts?
>>
>>16747322
1. what do you bring to the table?

2. why are you against their sexual histories?
>>
>>16748754
What does anyone bring to the table?
>>
>>16748777
>I like girls who are fun to be around. Not like party fun. But the type you can ask to go play a game of pool with and have fun. The kind that likes watching movies with you and laughing at stupid things. Someone who actually wants to go outside. And also attractive.

they bring qualities that you want in a partner.

so what qualities do you bring?
>>
>>16748782
Im a person with many qualities. You cant ask what a person brings. They bring all of the qualities they have which isnt a quantifiable thing.
>>
>>16748834
>can't ask what a person brings

i just did faggot. individuals hold a value. not everyone is equal in value.

assuming you're OP, you want an attractive girl that's easy going, low maintenance, and holds a low level of sexual experience. then you want the usuals, healthy libido, loyalty, trustworthy, intelligent enough, emotionally stable, rationale, etc.

so what are you bringing to the table you fucking autist
>>
>>16748860
Your question stupid. Obviously I would bring all of the qualities I have.
Are you looking for something in particular.
>>
File: 1452104629340.png (296 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
1452104629340.png
296 KB, 649x649
>>16748863
yes you fucking autist.

what good qualities do you bring to the table to attract a girl that would be relatively difficult to acquire?

fucking aspies fuck.
>>
>>16748876
Obviously I think all of my qualities are good. But thats something for others to decide.
Whats with this autism.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.