[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she telling the truth?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (295 KB, 1242x1375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
295 KB, 1242x1375
Is she telling the truth?
>>
>>16746493
I want normalfags to leave and take their trivial bullshit with them
>>
Let me get my mind reading hat...and...HOW THE FUCK WOULD THE INTERNET KNOW.

Also, why do you care.

Also also, birth control helps a ton with heavy, painful periods so yes there are legit reasons to take it other than sex. And having heavy periods while traveling sucks very very much, especially if you're doing work in a poor country with minimal sanitation.

Also also also, or maybe she's lying because she doesn't want to be judged by you and your extremely invasive and over the line question.

But WE CANT POSSIBLY HAVE ANY WAY OF KNOWING. Fuck. Try not being a dipshit on the future.
>>
>>16746501

Why am I a normalfag? I just wanted to know if it seems like bs what she's saying
>>
>>16746501

So you can stay and shit things up in the meantime.
>>
>>16746493
She's lying, at least one dude came in her for her to need plan B.
>>
>>16746517
I'll do that

>>16746514
Its common in Hong Kong to be promiscuous she most certainly got cummed inside
>>
>>16746520
Also this

Plan B is an abortion pill

Good job dating a stupid slut

Like clockwork
>>
>>16746520
Also wtf kind of conversation is this. You sound retarded. "Alright let me confirm just one more time with different phrasing. Nobody has porked you and sprayed man gravy inside your pussy. Plan B is just because you enjoy feeling like you just took a knife to the gut. You took birth control just because you liked the way it tasted."
>>
>>16746512
I love you, anon.

>>16746514
>taking anything Pegasus says seriously

Dude go the fuck home. What do you want from us, a hug? You want us to tell you it's gonna be okay? Or you want us to agree with what you already feel? We're not her. We don't know her. She could desire to rape you in the ass for all we know. Either you trust her or you don't. Nothing we say can make you feel better.
>>
File: gaius.gif (991 KB, 500x274) Image search: [Google]
gaius.gif
991 KB, 500x274
>>16746539
>taking generic normalfag "advice" commentary seriously

LOLO DUDE GO THA FUCK HOME LOL. SHE COULD RAPE YOU YOU FUKKEN NERD. NOTHING WE CAN SAY HELPS.

Quality addition and insight my friend, truly a feast for the eyes and panacea for the weary soul
>>
>>16746536
Plan B does not always feel like a knife to the gut. Also, for all we know maybe the condom ripped or came off and she freaked out; we don't know her history and OP is wasting our time.
>>
>>16746549

She had unprotected sex with someone on tinder.
>>
File: 1415587391074.png (171 KB, 394x346) Image search: [Google]
1415587391074.png
171 KB, 394x346
>Giving this much of a shit
The fact your woman isn't on birth control in the first place only solidifies the fact you're a complete fucking retard.
>>
>>16746559

How so?
>>
>>16746558
Then why the hell does it matter if he came inside or not? She's carrying an STD risk anyway.
>>
>>16746573

What happens if I get tested and I got something? What do I do? :( all this has been spiraling out of control.
>>
File: 1451939515510s.jpg (3 KB, 104x125) Image search: [Google]
1451939515510s.jpg
3 KB, 104x125
>>16746493
>being this autistic about whether or not your gf had someone cum in her

why even live OP
>>
>>16746493
Hahahahaha

I remember you, OP.

Did that kevin guy ever message you back?
>>
>>16746586
Breathe man. I know it's scary, but there's nothing you can do but get tested and find out. Don't take it out on her, because that won't get you anywhere, but if you really do test positive, dump her, and ask your doctor what you can do.
>>
>>16746613

He ignored my message. I sent him a personal email and he didn't reply.
>>
>>16746586
Sweet Jesus fuck calm down. Nothing is spiraling out of control. You are having a panic attack over something that your girlfriend (?) just told you isn't true. Fine, get tested. If you have something let her know. STDs are treatable. You probably don't have one.
>>
>>16746605
Because I have a job.
>>
>>16746558
>lost it

That's the exact point where I lost it, OP. Good job. Hope that ain't yo girl.
>>
>>16746621
What a bastard.

He was probably cumming inside some other guys oneitis waifu.
>>
File: kara.gif (754 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
kara.gif
754 KB, 200x200
>>16746626
>living to work

An actual wageslave
>>
>>16746643
I work at a tech company with free lunch and dinner with a gym as my 9-5 and lease a small office for a business I'm building. That's why I live.
>>
>>16746663
Wait, you're an adult with a job? Fuck, man. I can't do this thread anymore.
>>
>>16746621
Oh. It's you. Yeah okay I'm out of here; you are too autistic to help. Have fun responding to Pegasus even as he tries to suck your dick.

>>16746642
top kek
>>
>>16746493
Why would she hey plan B if she didn't have sex?

Also, you still get your period when you're on birth control.

Not saying she's lying, but those two things stuck out.

Also, why do you care so badly?
>>
>>16746700
>Still get your period on birth control

It depends on what type you get.
>>
>>16746626
having a job still doesn't change the fact that you're a petty and invasive faggot.
>>
>>16746700

We went to Disney land for a week and I took her out to Hawaii (company bonus) I'm 25 btw and I'm tired of searching and finding love so she flew in to visit my parents they liked her and one day I was running on the treadmill happy that she sin my life I was curious to know why me? So I asked her how many relationships she had and asked her if she ever had unprotected sex. Lead to all this In the last 72 hours.
>>
>>16746714

Came in to say this.

Neckbeards, pls don't try and give advice.
>>
why do you even care about this shit

would you rather one guy cum in her or ten pull out and but on her tits?
>>
>>16746768

I'm mainly upset at her not getting tested when she had unprotected sex and got UTI.
>>
>>16746796

You think unprotected sex causes UTIs?
>>
>>16746796
You are assuming a lot. It is also the opposite of what she told you. Honestly if I were her and saw this thread, I'd dump you for being so insecure and not trusting me one bit (after already being pissed at your invasive questions)
>>
>>16746802

Yes I believe it because she told me she got UTI 1 day after having unprotected sex. The most common way of getting it is through unprotected sex. I called my doctor (I have Kaiser) and she recommended for me to get tested after 2 months of having sex and I told her it's been 4 already so I'm getting tested next week.
>>
>>16746714
I wasn't aware there was a birth control pill that prevented a period. Which one?
>>
>>16746819

The most common way of getting a UTI is improper hygiene. The next most common way is improper sex protocol, aka not urinating after sex.

It isn't surprising that you're an adult and don't know this. Sex ed in school pretty much only teaches anatomy.
>>
>>16746751
Why are you so suspicious of her lying?
>>
>>16746836
Lybrel. Seasonale. Many others. 2 second trip to Google.
>>
File: wat.jpg (6 KB, 278x181) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
6 KB, 278x181
>>16746839
>improper sex protocol
>>
>>16746845
You still get your period, just fewer. 2 second trip to Google.
>>
>>16746850

I couldn't think of anything else to call it; the procedure you should follow if you have sex and don't want a UTI.

It is more difficult for males to get them for obvious reasons.
>>
>>16746836
>>16746845
>>16746857

My wife gets depo and doesn't have periods.

Not an option for poorfags though.
>>
>>16746493
no.
>>
>>16746863
If you get a hormonal IUD (not copper) you can potentially look forward to five years of no periods. Or very light & infrequent ones.
>>
The fact that she's even answering such a stupid question instead of running the other way is phenomenal. Hold onto this one, OP.
>>
>>16746895
Probably going after his monies.

I'm a certified turboautist and I detect colossal autism in OP.
>>
>>16746891

I always heard horror stories from guys of IUDs scratching their penises if you're fucking with her legs up and you have a 6"+ dick.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>>16746909
Certified turboautist, you just gave me the biggest laugh of the night. Good show sir. Have a picture of my dog.
>>
>>16746895
Agreed. I think she deserves to be stuck with this guy.

The person I feel most sorry for is Kevin. I'm sure he never expected to get harassed over some chick he fucked ages ago.

Let this be a lesson to us all: Use a condom, or else get faggots bothering us five years later over the fact that their oneitis waifu has shitty hygiene.
>>
>>16746917
That sounds like urban legend bullshit to me. The opening isn't big enough for a dick. The only thing to get 'scratched' by is the strings.
>>
>>16746922
No, my gynecologist said it does happen, but mainly if the string is too short. when it goes in the string is very long and then the doctor cuts it. It sort of curls back over the cervix and sits there nicely if it's the right length. If it's super short it sticks straight out.

Plus with the way the vaginal muscles move around depending on arousal it gets in weird positions and you can just get unlucky.

Unlikely to be an issue, but there's a negligible chance it might give you a poke one day. You would have to be pretty reckless to really hurt yourself with it though. It's a soft little plastic thread.
>>
>>16746922

I'm sure I could push past the cervix if I really wanted to.
>>
>>16746762
>calls people neckbeards
>has no idea what she's talking about

I've never heard of a pill that completely stops your periods.
>>
She's lying to you OP
>>
>>16748263
What makes you say that?
>>
>>16748502
Last two texts seem like deas giveaways to me.
Also why would she need to take the pill if not to terminate a pregnancy?
>>
>>16746919
Nice replica of King Alfonso the Wise's sword in the background.
>>
>>16746996
You ... you don't have any idea what the cervix even is, do you?
>>
>>16748872
bitches love it when i'm pounding their fallopian tubes bruh
>>
OP she'll never admit it but I'm sure guys have cum inside her before. It's your decision if you still want to be with her or not.
>>
File: Britney-Spears-Cringe-Face.gif (1020 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Britney-Spears-Cringe-Face.gif
1020 KB, 500x281
>>16746996
The thought of some virgin trying to do this made my insides hurt

>>16748845
I've tried to think of this in every possible way and it seems like maybe she heard from the internet/a friend that taking a Plan B pill would help her skip a period. That idea sounds pretty dope but also unhealthy and unnecessarily expensive. Plan B is $50+ for just ONE pill OTC, so OP's girl is kind of a moron.

But she mentioned foreign insurance, implying that she went to the doctor to get the pill while she was overseas. Would it not have been easier to pop the pill before leaving for her trip? That part makes me think she cheated.

and OP: Every (sexually active) human has had a sexual past full of good and bad and neutral shit. She's with you now, and if she's faithful, you should put her past behind you. You put your own past behind you, don't you?
>>
>>16748870
Holy shit you're right! I never even realized that it was a replica of a real sword. I bought it from a pawn shop while visiting a small town in northern Wisconsin. Thank you for the info!
>>
>>16748910

The fact she is handling bullshit from a insecure autist shows that she can't do better, probably too old to play the game anymore and wanting to settle down with a beta provider with a stable job.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.