[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am quite ugly (not a little ugly or very ugly, quite ugly is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6
I am quite ugly (not a little ugly or very ugly, quite ugly is what describes me).
I had money for having surgery. But, what should I do?

I want to know what steps I must follow. I have to go to a cosmetic surgery clinic or I have to go to an advisor of image? I don't know what to do because I don't know what would be the best for me.
I don't have something a big nose or big ears but I'm not even a bit attractive.

Eight years since my last girlfriend and interaction with women, being called ugly several times in the last years and being almost bald are my presentation card.

At least, I go to the gym and I'm not fat. But the face I can't change my face lifting weights or running. (26y/o)

Yesterday I posted this and I couldn't upload a pic so...
>>
File: IMG_20160117_134236954.jpg (1 MB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160117_134236954.jpg
1 MB, 1456x2592
Here it is
>>
>>16696117
a solid 8/10
Any "ugly" perks only enhance your charisma, by making you YOU, and making you stand out.
>>
>>16696117
fucking normies always asking for compliments

u look NORMAL. u would make a great bartender
>>
>>16696126
I don't want compliments, I don't feel good when I look myself in the mirror and that's why I'm posting here looking for advice.
I don't want to boost my ego or anything like that.
>>
>>16696129
Then get some self esteem. Tell yourself in the mirror "I am normal and not ugly" or something of the sort. Other than that, I think you need a woman. Join a dating site or something.
>>
Hey OP, as a guy I'd say you look quite handsome. Attractiveness isn't primarily about physical appearance. Work on your confidence, attitude, behavior, how you interact, the way you talk, the way you walk, the tone of your voice, body language, the way you smell, your dental and mental hygiene.

Those are far more important than the structure of your face.
>>
>>16696129

You seriously look fine, surgery won't really change anything at this point, unless you have really fucked up teeth that I can't see.

The only thing I can assume is that you dress like shit, which will polarize people on how they see you, and yourself.

Like that shirt you're wearing, literally dirty and unfashionable. I hope that isn't what your whole wardrobe looks like.
>>
>>16696117

>Almost bald

lmao
>>
>>16696117
I have a hard time finding what's so ugly in you, but a stronger jaw certainly wouldn't hurt.
>>
>>16696130
I try to work in my self esteem but sometimes is difficult. Also I tried online dating websites with no results, I feel a lot worse when I did it because I felt that something is not right about me because almost anyone like to talk with me.

>>16696134
I think that you are right but also is important being happy with your image and I'm not happy with it.
Also you gave me a good advice and I'm going to try put in practice what you said.
>>
>>16696143

Online dating is dating is shit for 80% of men, don't feel bad about it.
>>
>>16696136
I use that shirt to be at home. And you're right that is quite dirty

>>16696141
I have hair but I shave it because is thin and weak. Also I think that I'm more than almost bald.
>>
>>16696144
I'm in that 80% because it makes me feel like shit.
>>
>>16696129
sound like something else is bothering you and you're just blaming it on your looks, you look above average but you probably can't see it because you're not looking with your own eyes rather than trough critiques of others
>>
>>16696237
I'm the dental and mental hygiene poster

My online dating game is also bs, but I don't see any reason why it should get me down. I know for a fact that I put zero effort in putting images up that will increase my chances, as I only use fb-photos, and I rarely get tagged in photos, so there's little to chose from.
I've had three tinder dates, two of which I fucked (didn't fancy the third one, I was just lonely atm), one twice and the other I dated for two months. But those are the rarities. I seldom get matches, and 90% of my matches don't respond.

I've heard from a lot of people that I'm attractive, and I feel quite attractive myself. /soc ranked me 6-7 on two different photos, both really bad. I've had a few LTR, two of which lasted 5 years (one is ongoing open fwb + affectionate love), and two years ago I had fucked five women in the course of 12 years, now two years later my number is eleven (In the past ten months I've slept with six women). A year ago I was heartbroken and moderately depressed. What helped me was learning how to let go (YT: letting go sedona), reading up on how to build attraction, primarily in field game and text game (YT: how to hold a conversation like a man + YT: rsd tyler / rsd todd + Torrent: how to text your ex back). I've gotten back into eastern philosophy (YT: anything by Alan Watts), which has helped me being more easy about love and life, becoming more mindful.

All of the above helps, but as most people I will have bad days and look in the mirror unsatisfied. The thing is to get creative and realise that there's always room for improvement, but it should shine from the inside out, not by way of surgery. Surgery won't fix a broken self-image.

One of the greatest pickup-artists in the world is a short, balding ginger with a funny voice. It his act and the things he says that gets him layed, not his looks.

Do some research, it will probably motivate you and give you reasons to raise your self esteem.
>>
>>16696148
Have you tried Minoxidil?
>>
You look pretty fucking attractive, the only way I wouldn't hit that is if you were a complete sperg, but you'd still need to be pretty fucking autistic.

You need a therapist, not surgery.

And you remind me of my literature teacher, on whom I have a crush. Fuck you.
>>
>>16696117
get hair implants
>>
>>16696299
I haven't tried minoxidil, I heard about it and about finasteride. Both have some serious side effects especially finasteride. I'm not sure if they are a good option because you can lose something else than your hair.
>>16696314
I'm not autsitc or weird but also I'm not the best in social interaction. I think that I'm an average person.
>>16696349
I think that I'm not a good candidate because I'm young and the surgery could be a failure.
>>
STOP FISHING FOR COMPLIMENTS YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT.
>>
>>16696394
I'm not fishing for compliments, only looking for advice that's all
>>
I'm going to be honest, you are slightly below average. What I want to say is that I don't see anything in you that could attract the attention of women.
I don't know what could you do to fix that but being bald at your age is a big no no for a lot of girls
>>
>>16696117
This has to be b8.

You're not ugly, man. I see far more hideous people on a daily basis.
>>
>>16696117
I'd have sex with you as long as your dick works and it's not a micro, you aren't a total autist, and you aren't a total asshole with no sense of humor. This is coming from a 7.5-8/10 grill.

You aren't ugly at all, and you can pull off being bald. You just need self-esteem.
>>
>>16696549
>I would have sex with you based on picture

Typical western whore
>>
>>16696501
I know that being bald is a no no for some people but I can't do a lot about it. It simply happens.
>>16696524
It's not b8 is really what I think, some people heard that some people say that I'm ugly and I'm also think that I'm quite ugly.
>>
>>16696117
>>16696124

>8/10

More like 5-6/10.
>>
>>16696774
Thanks for rating. I think that people aren't completely honest saying what they think. I don't want compliments. Only honest and constructive feedback.
>>
>>16696794
>only constructive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U

You half-witted ass monkey, you don't post pictures here

No wonder people don't fuck you
>>
>>16696802
You will never become famous ever. On an anonymous message bored. Stop it. You are just using an easy place like /adv/ to think you are doing good you aren't.
>>
File: 1436301941258.gif (4 MB, 270x263) Image search: [Google]
1436301941258.gif
4 MB, 270x263
>>16696117
You're average
>>
File: 1450946130807.jpg (3 MB, 2560x2880) Image search: [Google]
1450946130807.jpg
3 MB, 2560x2880
>>16696840
>You are just using an easy place like /adv/ to think you are doing good you aren't.

Literally projecting

I come here to laugh at stupid people by provoking them
>>
>>16696854
You will never become famous ever. On an anonymous message bored. Stop it. You are just using an easy place like /adv/ to think you are doing good you aren't.
>>
You are average. You not stunning enough to get all women wet, not ugly enough to be gross to all. To most women, your empty space, to those you piss off you disgusting, and to those who like your type or some other aspect of you (humor, social status, interests, whatever) you good looking. This is where most people are look wise, pursuing and meeting people with similar interests is your best route.
>>
>>16696854
Trips are the scum of the earth
>>
File: DioBrando.png (595 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
DioBrando.png
595 KB, 1024x640
>>16696887
how about these dubs
>>
>>16696891
I mean these ones
>>
>>16696892
This is bullshit
>>
>>16696891
>>16696892
calm the fuck down
>>
>>16696898
STOP TAKING MY DUBS
>>
>>16696903
>trying this hard and still failing
Story of your life huh?
>>
>>16696955
You really are new here
>>
>>16696968
Yeah, getting dubs and insulting you is something only a new person would do. You showed me by golly.
>>
>>16696977
>77
He's on fire
>>
>>16696117

You look like any everyday guy anyone meets on their lives. also being ugly its not that huge deal except if you're like a burn victim
your real problem is that you're retarded. only retards base their selfconfidence on how they look. never seem a turd getting laid with hot bitch? that's what I mean.
dumb nigga
>>
File: KaelThas.png (3 MB, 3600x2250) Image search: [Google]
KaelThas.png
3 MB, 3600x2250
>>16696981
Its only an insult if the receiving party takes offense
>>
>>16696998
And its only a faggot if it has a trip code!
>>
>>16696117
Niga, you probably have Body Dysmorphic Disorder (basically a mental illness which makes you think that you're ugly even though you aren't)
>>
>>16696998
>it's only received as offense if a faggot tripcode feels the need to defend himself on an anonymous imageboard
>>
>>16697037
This is poor grammar

See me after class
>>
>>16696117
can you say "body dysmorphia"
>>
>>16696992
Probably I'm retarded, but I don't feel good with my appearance. I know that are more important things in this life to worry about this.
>>16697036
>>16697091
I'm not thinking all day about my physical appearance. But sometimes I think about it due to several reasons that maybe aren't correlated.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.