[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's dating life in Japanese colleges like? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 780x521) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 780x521
What's dating life in Japanese colleges like?

I'm not really a huge fan of the general mindset for it in the area I live in, and since I might go to Japan on co-op or to study abroad at some point, I'm curious.
>>
File: 12hangedman.jpg (125 KB, 753x1060) Image search: [Google]
12hangedman.jpg
125 KB, 753x1060
What don't you like about dating here that you think you'll like in Japan? Not sure I'm following.
>>
>>16687783
I don't have any expectations for Japan, I'm just asking.

I guess I'm slightly conservative in that I don't really enjoy the whole hook up/drinking/etc thing that seems to be commonplace in American colleges.
>>
Japan is very pure, but you may find it boring
>>
>>16687801
If you think Japan is that different, you're fooling yourself.
>>
>>16687841
>very pure

Lolwut.
>>
>>16687841

Anime lied to you dumb weeb
>>
>>16687852
>>16687856
I've lived in Japan for over three years and have a Japanese wife

Girls are legitimately less slutty than in the west on average
>>
>>16687977
But they are all heavy drinkers though.

>Wakkanai Health Centre of Hokkaido found that 90.2% and 87.9% of male and female
senior high school students of the third grade respectively, drank more than once per month. Frequent drinkers
tended to have more experiences with problems associated with drinking such as blackout and vomiting.
>>
>>16687977
>your wife has been lying to you.

According to data from the survey conducted
in 2008 by Tokyo Metropolitan Research Group
for Sex Education in Kindergarten, Elementary,
Junior High, and Senior High Schools and
Schools for the Handicapped, 47.3% male and 46.5% female students in the third year of senior high school (17 to 18 years of age) had experienced sexual intercourse. Since the mean age at first marriage has been increasing year after year in Japan (30.1 years for men and 28.3 years for women in 2007), it would seem that the initiation of sexual activity by young people today is independent of marriage.

One out of two girls of ages 17 to 18 years (equivalent of third-year senior high school students in Japan) are reported to have experienced sexual intercourse. They engage in sexual intercourse not necessarily with a single partner, and curiously, the rate of condom use decreases as the number of partners increases.

They sound like sluts to me.
>>
>>16687739
Japan is not like your animes.

Although I heard the birth rate was decreasing so....
>>
>>16687801
They party more than Americans do honestly. Japanese uni is not as rigorous as American university.
>>
>>16688004
Huh, interesting. Do you have any statistics for America to compare to?
>>
>>16687991
>More than once a month
Good heavens
>>
>>16688646
This. High school in Japan is basically College for us, where they work hard and get shit done so they can get into a good college. After they get a college acceptance letter, they're future is pretty much secured so they stop giving a fuck.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.