[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there an easy way to rob a bank without getting caught? Im
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Dale.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Dale.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
Is there an easy way to rob a bank without getting caught? Im at the point In my life where I might be willing to take the risk.
>>
No.
>>
Yes, assemble a crew and bring thermite. Preferably from the WTCs.
>>
>>16686242
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMW7TZraZiQ

take notes
>>
I didn't realize the feds made b8 threads on /adv/.
>>
I know you can just hand the bank teller a note and they are supposed to give you the money. Just gotta make sure theres no dye pack with the money or that they lock the doors and you get trapped.
>>
yes, but you have to be a multimillionaire capitalist to pull it off
>>
It is very easy to rob a bank. However, you get very little profit and the bills are often tracked, making it not worth it.

You will often net under $900
>>
Yo but for real OP just rob target and walmart over and over again by peeling shit off and going to the bathroom, etc., all that shit. You'll take much less risk and net thousands. You gotta resell it all online of course though.
>>
>>16686242
No. There really isn't. if you want to rob a bank, you can. All you have to do is walk in and demand the money; they will give it to you.

However, then they will put out a state-wide broadcast containing your description, images of you taken from the bank cameras, and eye witness accounts from all of the people who saw you. there is a special task force set up to catch bank robbers. The feds and the states all cooperate to catch bank robbers.

the government does not fuck around when it comes to bank robberies. And in today's digital, no-privacy age, it's only a matter of time until your friend tips off the police for money or you're spotted out and about. if you rob a bank you basically need to leave the country.
>>
>>16686526
This actually just gave me hope to rob a bank, and I'm not even the OP. Just gotta book a flight, rob the bank all suited up, drive to airport, get on flight to Honduras and run.

Then again, if what's said above is true, and I also have to pay the cost of the equipment, guns, and a flight ticket, I'm netting like $300 total, and I'm stuck in Honduras without chance to ever return to the US.

Not sure how I've improved my situation at all to be honest since I would have needed at least $600 in theory to get the ticket and equipment to begin with.

So $600 in the US or $300 in Honduras. This was a shitty decision.
>>
>>16686242
Best bet is rob a supermarket or department store when they are cashing up. They are soft targets but with high takings.

You'll still get caught mind.
>>
Own it
>>
>>16686581
>robbing your own bank
Nigga you stupid or something?
>>
>>16686592
You must not be American, friend.
>>
>>16686628
Aha. I am. Good joke, that was clever.
>>
>>16686242
If there was, why wouldn't everyone be doing it? Career criminals have failed at this.
>>
instead of robbing a bank, what you should be planning is how to rob a grocery store. One it's much more cost effective, two it's very low security, and three you can easily get away with a lot of money. Some grocery stores, the ones down south, like Georgia and Florida, have safes in the store where all the money is held. Some of said grocery stores, the ones in low crime-rate suburban areas, have said safes that hold a substantial amount of money. Unlike the grocery stores in the city, some of the down south suburban stores do not make bank deposits that often. So, you can easily get away with 10-15K if you play it smart.
Here's what you will need:
a skilled locksmith
one cars, preferably an SUV (nothing flashy looking, try to blend in)
a police scanner
and, at least four people in total including the locksmith. one get away driver, and one person accompanying the getaway driver, and three people in the store (one being the locksmith), the other two are there as assistants.
walkies are not necessary.
the entire objective is to do it as fast as possible, it should not take more than 10 minutes.

the most vulnerable spot in most stores is the loading dock. but, you should cut the power before entering, if you do not know how to do that, learn how, its not hard.

it's a simple job. low-risk, and completely non-violent. do not bring a gun to the robbery, because that would mean you are anticipating a mistake, which is something irrational, you can't afford to be irrational. Make sure the plan is bullet proof before going through with it.
>>
>>16686245

This.

>>16686268

/thread
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.