[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In love with one of my best friends of five years but don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image_22.jpg (76 KB, 392x376) Image search: [Google]
image_22.jpg
76 KB, 392x376
In love with one of my best friends of five years but don't want to ruin our friendship in case she doesn't feel the same
Advice?
>>
Theres no harm in trying, but lets be serious. If nothing happened in 5 years, chances are nothing will. Dont delude yourself and go find someone that will want to actually be with you, because of you. Dont be a beta fag orbiter anon
>>
>>16678924
I mean. She's been acting a lot different lately. More touchy and more attentive towards me out of all of our friends but I'm afraid she's not and I'm just over thinking it.
>>
radiator pipes are painful, man
>>
>>16678937
if you spill your feelings youre gonna mess everything up. just be calm, let things unfold naturally and let her do the work
>>
>>16678960
T?
>>
>>16678960
Wat. Thats bullshit.
Op, try it out, and no, u can still stay friends if shes not into it.
>>
>>16678973
actually i am the raidator pipe guy
>>
>>16678973
what?
>>16678989
don't listen to this guy if you don't wanna suffer for the rest of your life
>>
jesus christ the conflicting opinons are real
>>
>>16679011
No shit, it's almost like this is an anonymous assyrian beard-woven graphic novel board with multiple users
>>
Thing is, anon, you'll regret not doing anything, not telling her or not even asking her out. You may have convinced yourself you'll be fine just with friendship, but you won't. These feelings will always hide somewhere within you and you'll end up hamging and wondering what if.

I say, at least try.
>>
>>16679043
Yeah, but don't try by 'confessing', that's sure to turn her off unless she's already extremely into you.

Play it slow
>>
Funny I was in the same situation, do it OP. We went on a couple of dates and in it didn't work out but man was it a confident boost, didn't have it eating me up any more.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.